Online:Zone Guide/Bleakrock Isle
Bleakrock is an island off the northeast coast of Skyrim between Windhelm and Solstheim. The hardy Nords who inhabit Bleakrock are mostly farmers and fisherfolk. A small contingent of Pact soldiers keeps a sharp lookout for pirates and raiders.
Zone Story Quests
Zone Story Quests are the main story arc for the zone. Completing these quests can award you with skill points, experience, gold, and gear.
- Hozzin's Folly: Investigate a bandit camp near an abandoned mine once used for Daedra worship.
- The Frozen Man: Save a villager from the clutches of an insane ghost.
- What Waits Beneath: Defeat the necromancer in Skyshroud Barrow.
- The Missing of Bleakrock: Scour the island for villagers to prepare for evacuation.
- Sparking the Flame: Fight your way to the signal fire to warn the mainland of the attack by the Daggerfall Covenant.
- Escape from Bleakrock: Use an ancient tomb to escape from the attacking Covenant forces.
Wayshrines allow free, instantaneous travel between wayshrines that have been discovered and unlocked. You can also travel directly to any unlocked wayshrine from anywhere in the world for a small amount of gold.
Points of Interest
Points of Interest are self-contained stories that explore the lore, characters, and locations within a zone. These can award you with experience, gold, and gear.
- Bleakrock Village — The main village on Bleakrock Isle.
- Frostedge Camp — A bandit camp in the northeast of Bleakrock Isle.
- Halmaera's House — A large Nord-style house to the west of Bleakrock Village.
- Hozzin's Folly — A mine in west-central Bleakrock Isle.
- Hunter's Camp — A Fighters Guild camp in the northwest of Bleakrock Isle.
- Orkey's Hollow — A cave in the north of Bleakrock Isle.
- Skyshroud Barrow — A Nordic ruin in eastern of Bleakrock Isle.
Striking Locales are places of interest within the world. Discovering all of the Striking Locales in a zone will award that zone's Pathfinder achievement.
- Companions Point — A small shrine with two statues on a rock just off the southwestern coast of Bleakrock Isle.
- Deathclaw's Lair — A small cave located southeast of Bleakrock Village.
- Paddlefloe Fishing Camp — A small island camp just off the northern coast of Bleakrock Isle.
Skyshards are scattered throughout the world and can be identified by the bright beam of white light they emanate. Discovering three Skyshards will grant you a skill point, which can be used to unlock or morph new abilities.
|High atop the shrouded Barrow.||Just outside Skyshroud Barrow.|
|A Hollow Victory beyond the iceflows.||Just outside Orkey's Hollow.|
|To dig too deep would be no Folly.||Inside Hozzin's Folly.||You will need to be wearing
a Frostedge Bandit Disguise
to gain entry into the mine.