Greenshade, a land of flowing rivers and fertile plains, occupies the southwest portion of Valenwood. The port city of Woodhearth sits upon the western shore, while other towns include Marbruk and Greenheart.
- 1 Zone Story Quests
- 2 Wayshrines
- 3 Cave Delver
- 4 Points of Interest
- 5 Pathfinder
- 6 Set Stations
- 7 Mundus Stones
- 8 Public Dungeons
- 9 World Events
- 10 World Bosses
- 11 Skyshard Hunter
- 12 Shalidor's Library Books
Zone Story Quests
Zone Story Quests are the main story arc for the zone. Completing these quests can award you with skill points, experience, gold, and gear.
- The Staff of Magnus: Retrieve the Staff of Magnus from the Marbruk vault.
- Frighten the Fearsome: Earn the Bramblebreach Clan's trust.
- Audience with the Wilderking: Expose a Veiled Heritance plot to kill the Wilderking.
- The Witch of Silatar: Explore Aranias' past on Silatar.
- Throne of the Wilderking: Protect the Wilderking from the Veiled Heritance.
- Veil of Illusion: Trick a Heritance spy into assassinating the "queen".
- Double Jeopardy: Uncover the Heritance spy's plan to conquer Valenwood.
- A Storm Upon the Shore: Drive the Sea Vipers out of Seaside Sanctuary.
- Pelidil's End: Defeat a leader of the Veiled Heritance on the high seas.
- Retaking the Pass: Defeat the undead army and rescue the Mane.
- Right of Theft: Uncover the secret of the Blackroot Clan.
- The Blight of the Bosmer: Cleanse Verrant Morass of the Shade's blight.
- Striking at the Heart: Defeat the shade of Prince Naemon.
Wayshrines allow free, instantaneous travel between wayshrines that have been discovered and unlocked. You can also travel directly to any unlocked wayshrine from anywhere in the world for a small amount of gold.
- Falinesti Wayshrine — Located east of Dread Vullain and north of Tower Rocks Vale.
- Greenheart Wayshrine — Located east of Greenheart and northeast of Labyrinth.
- Labyrinth Wayshrine — Located north of the Spinner's Cottage and southwest of Arananga.
- Marbruk Wayshrine — Located inside of Marbruk.
- Moonhenge Wayshrine — Located north of Twins Falls Rest.
- Seaside Sanctuary Wayshrine — Located on an island east of the Seaside Sanctuary.
- Serpent's Grotto Wayshrine — Located next to Serpent's Grotto.
- Verrant Morass Wayshrine — Located northeast of Verrant Morass.
- Woodhearth Wayshrine — Located within Woodhearth.
Delves are solo-able dungeons found throughout the world. Delves will always contain a single skyshard and a boss who drops item set gear.
- Barrow Trench — A mine in northwestern Greenshade, north of Moonhenge containing bandits.
- Carac Dena — An Ayleid ruin in southern Greenshade, south of the Labyrinth containing ogres.
- Gurzag's Mine — A mine in eastern Greenshade, south of Marbruk containing undead.
- Harridan's Lair — A cave in eastern Greenshade, northwest of Marbruk containing senche-tigers.
- Naril Nagaia — An extensive Ayleid ruin in southwestern Greenshade, east of Woodhearth.
- The Underroot — A cave in western Greenshade, southeast of the Seaside Sanctuary containing lamia.
Points of Interest
Points of Interest are self-contained stories that explore the lore, characters, and locations within a zone. These can award you with experience, gold, and gear.
- Bramblebreach — A Bosmer settlement in eastern Greenshade, south of Marbruk.
- Dread Vullain — A small settlement in northwestern Greenshade.
- Driladan Pass — A valley located north of Marbruk in northwestern Greenshade.
- Falinesti Spring Site — The spring location of Falinesti, in northeastern Greenshade, northwest of Marbruk.
- Greenheart — A small town in southern Greenshade.
- Hectahame — An Ayleid ruin in northern Greenshade, northeast of Dread Vullain.
- Labyrinth — An elven ruin in southern Greenshade.
- Marbruk — A city in eastern Greenshade.
- Moonhenge — An Ayleid ruin in northeastern Greenshade, north of the Seaside Sanctuary.
- Rootwater Grove — A bog in western Greenshade, east of Woodhearth.
- Seaside Sanctuary — A large island ruin in northwestern Greenshade.
- Serpent's Grotto — A cave in western Greenshade, northeast of Woodhearth.
- 20x20px Shademist Moors — Swamps in southwestern Greenshade, southeast of Woodhearth.
- 20x20px Shadows Crawl — A ruin in Greenshade, southwest of Marbruk and north of the Labyrinth.
- Shrouded Vale — A cave in southeastern Greenshade, south of Marbruk.
- Spinner's Cottage — A house in southern Greenshade, northeast of the Labyrinth.
- Verrant Morass — A grove in central Greenshade, west of Marbruk.
- Woodhearth — A city in western Greenshade.
Striking Locales are places of interest within the world. Discovering all of the Striking Locales in a zone will award that zone's Pathfinder achievement.
- Camp Gushnukbur — A camp in eastern Greenshade, south of Marbruk.
- Echo Pond — A lake in northeastern Greenshade, north of Marbruk.
- Fisherman's Rest — A spit of land on the western shore of Greenshade, north of Woodhearth.
- Hollow Den — A small cave in the mountains west of Shadows Crawl, in southern Greenshade.
- Seaside Overlook — A cliff overlooking the Seaside Sanctuary to the south, in western Greenshade.
- Tower Rocks Vale — A valley southeast of Dread Vullain, in northern Greenshade.
- Twin Falls Rest — A pair of waterfalls northeast of Moonhenge, in northwestern Greenshade.
Set Stations are locations in the world where you can craft items with specific item set bonuses.
- Arananga — An Ayleid ruin in southern Greenshade, north of the Labyrinth.
- Lanalda Pond — A small pond at the base of a crumbling tower in northern Greenshade, north of Dread Vullain.
- Rootwatch Tower — A ruin in central Greenshade, northeast of Woodhearth.
Mundus Stones are objects in the world that grant a boon in the form of a temporary player buff. This buff will persist until replaced with a different Mundus Stone boon.
- The Atronach — A Mundus Stone found in Greenshade, Rivenspire, Shadowfen, and Cyrodiil.
- The Serpent — A Mundus Stone found in Greenshade, Rivenspire, Shadowfen, and Cyrodiil.
- The Shadow — A Mundus Stone found in Greenshade, Rivenspire, Shadowfen, and Cyrodiil.
Public Dungeons are open world dungeons found throughout Tamriel and beyond. These are designed for four player groups. Completing different parts of Public Dungeons can award you with a skill point, experience, gold, and gear.
World Events such as Dark Anchors are activities that occur in the world that are best tackled by a group of adventurers. Completing a World Event can award you experience, gold, and higher tier gear.
- Drowned Coast Dolmen — A Dark Anchor spawn point on an island southeast of Woodhearth in southwestern Greenshade.
- Green's Marrow Dolmen — A Dark Anchor spawn point northwest of Marbruk in central Greenshade.
- Wilderking Court Dolmen — A Dark Anchor spawn point south of Marbruk in southeastern Greenshade.
World Bosses are difficult enemies meant to be tackled by a group of adventurers. Defeating a world boss can award you higher tier gear.
- Gathongor's Mire — A swampy island off the coast of Greenshade, south of Woodhearth.
- Maormer Camp — On an island off the coast of northwestern Greenshade.
- Pelda Tarn — A small Ayleid ruin in southeastern Greenshade.
- Reconnaissance Camp — Near a small lake east of Rootwater Grove in Greenshade.
- Rootwater Spring — A bog northeast of Rootwater Grove in Greenshade.
- Thodundor's View — A hill in western Greenshade, northeast of Seaside Sanctuary.
Skyshards are scattered throughout the world and can be identified by the bright beam of white light they emanate. Discovering three Skyshards will grant you a skill point, which can be used to unlock or morph new abilities.
|Flee the labyrinth of words and stone.||East of the Labyrinth, just west of the crossroads southeast of Spinner's Cottage.|
|In crumbled keep where shadow creeps.||Northwest of the entrance to Shadows Crawl, next to the outer wall.|
|Breath of fresh air for Marbruk's mages.||On the northern balcony of the Marbruk Mages Guild.|
|Find an eclectic outskirt by the sea.||West of the Wayshrine behind a wall in Woodhearth|
|Where moor becomes moat.||Beside bridge in the Shademist Moors|
|Stay dry where the Wooded Eye wards.||Between rocky outcrops in Rootwater Grove, due south of Serpent's Grotto.|
|No longer entrenched.||At the bottom of the cliff just east of Barrow Trench.|
|Unheeded by Wood Orc lookouts.||Atop the easternmost tower at the Falinesti Spring Site Orc camp.|
|Down in the gorge of rope bridges.||On the lakeshore northeast of and below the Falinesti Wayshrine.|
|In Gurzag's supplies.||Gurzag's Mine, up planks in the left wall main room|
|Halls ruined further by blue-skin brutes.||Carac Dena, main chamber at the bottom|
|A pretender in Naril Nagaia.||Small room, bottom left, with two guards, in a niche|
|Under root, but hidden high.||In The Underroot, down the wall on a mushroom top of big room with Stranglers & Lamias|
|Batted around in the purring lair.||In Harridan's Lair, in the bottom room||Guarded by senche tigers|
|Mined up in a barrow.||Barrow Trench at the exit door tunnel in a wagon|
|Outside the Harbinger's chamber.||In Rulanyil's Fall, in the large room in the eastern, with lots of water|
Shalidor's Library Books
Shalidor's Library Books are scattered throughout the world. These books are identified by their distinctive purple glow. Discovering these books will improve your Mages Guild rank and advance the associated skill line.
- Words of Clan Mother Ahnissi, Pt. 1 by Clan Mother Ahnissi — How a Khajiit explains the origin of the world
- Words of Clan Mother Ahnissi, Pt. 2 by Clan Mother Ahnissi — How a Khajiit explains the origin of the world
- The Ooze: A Fable — A children's tale from Valenwood
- The Wilderking Legend by Unknown — An ancient legend of Valenwood
- Visions of the Green Pact Bosmer by Morvas Andrys — Insights into the worldview of followers of the Green Pact
- Woodhearth: A Pocket Guide — A brief history of Woodhearth
- The Eldest: A Pilgrim's Tale — Religious rites of the Bosmer
- The Green Pact and the Dominion — A discussion of how the Green Pact affects the Dominion
- Gifts of the Nereids — An anecdotal account of the Nereids
- The Wood Elf Gourmet, Ch. 1 — A wood elf recipe
- Invocation of Azura by Sigillah Parate — A work written by the High Priestess of Azura arguing the superiority of Azura to other Daedra Princes
- Modern Heretics by Haderus of Gottlesfont — An account of one researcher's visit to the shrine of the Daedric Lord Azura
- Gods and Worship In Tamriel by Brother Hetchfeld, Associate Scribe at the Imperial University, Office of Introductory Studies — An overview of how the presence of Gods affects temple life worship
- Monomyth: The Heart of the World — The Monomyth: The Altmeri — "The Heart of the World."
- Nine Commands of the Eight Divines — An overview of principles relating to ethics and worship under the Imperial pantheon
- Vivec and Mephala — Informational book about ALMSIVI and Mephala
- Ancient Scrolls of the Dwemer XI by Marobar Sul — Book 11 of a series of fictional stories about the Dwemer
- Antecedents of Dwemer Law — A historical account of the development of Dwemer law and custom from its roots in High Elven culture
- Dwarven Automatons
- Burning Vestige, Vol. I by Warlock Endil — A study focusing on Mehrunes Dagon and his supposed attack on a clan of witch-hunters
- The Firmament by Ffoulke — A book of constellations and their meanings
- The Pig Children by Tyston Bane — Discusses the history of the Orcish threat in the Iliac Bay
- Ruminations on the Elder Scrolls by Septimus Signus, College of Winterhold — A philosophical view on the role of the Elder Scrolls
- Sithis — On Sithis, the start of the house
- The Book of Daedra — Excerpts from a lengthy tome describing the nature of each of the Daedra
- Darkest Darkness — A description of various Daedra
- The Doors of Oblivion, Part 1 by Seif-ij Hidja — The chronicle of Morian Zenas' attempts to find portals to Oblivion, penned by his apprentice
- The Doors of Oblivion, Part 2 by Seif-ij Hidja — The chronicle of Morian Zenas' journey through the realms of Oblivion, penned by his apprentice
- On Oblivion by Morian Zenas — A guide to Oblivion and the Daedra
- Spirit of the Daedra — A look into the Daedric mindset
- Varieties of Daedra, Part 1 by Aranea Drethan — An analysis of Daedra forms, focusing primarily on the Dremora
- Varieties of Daedra, Part 2 by Aranea Drethan — An analysis of Daedra forms, focusing primarily on the Dremora