Online:Zone Guide/Stros M'Kai
One of the first landfalls settled by the Redguards when they sailed east from their lost homeland of Yokuda, the island of Stros M'Kai is now a haven for freebooters, sea-rovers, and other nautical entrepreneurs who roam the Abecean Sea.
Zone Story Quests
Zone Story Quests are the main story arc for the zone. Completing these quests can award you with skill points, experience, gold, and gear.
- The Broken Spearhead: Visit Stros M'Kai to repay the debt to your rescuer.
- Buried Secrets: Help discover some secrets of the Dwemer.
- Innocent Scoundrel: Help free a dashing prisoner.
- Like Moths to a Candle: Help rescue some captured sailors.
- Tip of the Spearhead: Steal some documents from a local thug.
Wayshrines allow free, instantaneous travel between wayshrines that have been discovered and unlocked. You can also travel directly to any unlocked wayshrine from anywhere in the world for a small amount of gold.
- Port Hunding Wayshrine — Located due west of Port Hunding.
- Saintsport Wayshrine — Located just outside of Saintsport.
- 20x20px Sandy Grotto Wayshrine — Located on the northeastern-most point of Stros M'Kai.
Points of Interest
Points of Interest are self-contained stories that explore the lore, characters, and locations within a zone. These can award you with experience, gold, and gear.
- Bthzark — A Dwemer ruin in western Stros M'Kai.
- The Grave — The prison for Port Hunding, just north of town.
- Port Hunding — A city at the center of Stros M'Kai.
- Saintsport — A town at the southern end of Stros M'Kai.
Striking Locales are places of interest within the world. Discovering all of the Striking Locales in a zone will award that zone's Pathfinder achievement.
- Dogeater Goblin Camp — A goblin camp found at the northern end of Stros M'Kai.
- Pillar of the Singing Sun — An ancient pillar on a small island in western Stros M'Kai.
- Rash Merchant's Plummet — A broken bridge on the northwest coast of Stros M'Kai.
Skyshards are scattered throughout the world and can be identified by the bright beam of white light they emanate. Discovering three Skyshards will grant you a skill point, which can be used to unlock or morph new abilities.
|Across the water from the western wall.||SSW of Port Hunding's Wayshrine, on rocks beside water.|
|The mouth of The Grave stands open.||Just outside of The Grave|
|Crashed through a Saintsport roof.||In a ruined building in Saintsport|
Shalidor's Library Books
Shalidor's Library Books are scattered throughout the world. These books are identified by their distinctive purple glow. Discovering these books will improve your Mages Guild rank and advance the associated skill line.
- Guylaine's Dwemer Architecture by Guylaine Marilie — Guylaine Marilie's summary of historical Dwemer architecture, which has been somewhat invalidated by modern scholarship