"The land called Summerset is the birthplace of civilization and magic as we know it in Tamriel. On its idyllic sea-kissed shores live the Altmer, the High Elves."
- 1 Zone Story Quests
- 2 Wayshrines
- 3 Cave Delver
- 4 Points of Interest
- 5 Pathfinder
- 6 Set Stations
- 7 Public Dungeons
- 8 World Events
- 9 World Bosses
- 10 Skyshard Hunter
- 11 Shalidor's Library Books
Zone Story Quests
Zone Story Quests are the main story arc for the zone. Completing these quests can award you with skill points, experience, gold, and gear.
- The Queen's Decree: Investigate the disappearances of newcomers to Summerset.
- A Pearl of Great Price: Help the Psijic Order crack the puzzle of the Abyssal Pearl you found.
- Buried Memories: Defend Artaeum from invasion!
- The Tower Sentinels: Warn the College of Sapiarchs of the threat to the Crystal Tower.
- The Dreaming Cave: Find a way to communicate with Meridia and rescue her Golden Knight from Mephala's clutches.
- Lost in Translation: Locate the Heart of Transparent Law.
- A Necessary Alliance: Figure out a way to get into the Crystal Tower with the help of Clavicus Vile and Mephala.
- The Crystal Tower: Ascend the Crystal Tower and put an end to Nocturnal's machinations.
- A New Alliance: Attend a meeting with the Proxy Queen to ensure the Crystal Tower is protected.
Wayshrines allow free, instantaneous travel between wayshrines that have been discovered and unlocked. You can also travel directly to any unlocked wayshrine from anywhere in the world for a small amount of gold.
- Alinor Wayshrine — Located in Alinor.
- Artaeum Wayshrine — Located south of the Ceporah Tower.
- Cey-Tarn Keep Wayshrine — Located northeast of Cey-Tarn Keep.
- The Crystal Tower Wayshrine — Located west of Crystal Tower.
- Eastern Pass Wayshrine — Located in the southeastern part of Summerset.
- Ebon Stadmont Wayshrine — Located west of Ebon Stadmont.
- Eldbur Ruins Wayshrine — Located east of Eldbur Ruins.
- King's Haven Pass Wayshrine — Located east of King's Haven Pass east entrance.
- Lillandril Wayshrine — Located in Lillandril.
- Russafeld Heights Wayshrine — Located southwest of Russafeld.
- Shimmerene Wayshrine — Located in Shimmerene.
- Sil-Var-Woad Wayshrine — Located north of Sil-Var-Woad.
- Sunhold Wayshrine — Located east of Sunhold.
- Veyond Wyte Wayshrine — Located in the northeastern part of Summerset.
Delves are solo-able dungeons found throughout the world. Delves will always contain a single skyshard and a boss who drops item set gear.
- Archon's Grove — A delve in southern Summerset, between Tor-Hame-Khard and Sil-Var-Woad.
- Eton Nir Grotto — A delve found in northeastern Summerset, between King's Haven Pass and Eldbur Ruins.
- King's Haven Pass — A delve with two entrances found northeast of Cloudrest and east of the Illumination Academy.
- Tor-Hame-Khard — A delve found southwest of Shimmerene.
- Traitor's Vault — A delve on Artaeum found due west of the Artaeum Wayshrine and portal to Summerset.
- Wasten Coraldale — An island delve off the west coast of Summerset.
Points of Interest
Points of Interest are self-contained stories that explore the lore, characters, and locations within a zone. These can award you with experience, gold, and gear.
- Alinor — A city found in the southwestern part of Summerset.
- Ceporah Tower — A large tower on the northeast tip of Artaeum.
- Cey-Tarn Keep — A fort found south of Alinor Docks.
- Corgrad Wastes — A ruined town found southwest of The Crystal Tower.
- Direnni Acropolis — An abandoned settlement in the northern part of Summerset.
- Ebon Stadmont — A mysterious forest found west of Cloudrest.
- Illumination Academy — A university in northwest Summerset, east of Lillandril.
- Lillandril — A town found in the northwest part of Summerset.
- Rellenthil — A township found in the center of Summerset.
- Russafeld — A winery found northwest of Shimmerene, in central Summerset.
- Sea Keep — A fortress in northwest Summerset.
- Shimmerene — A town located on the eastern shore of Summerset.
- Sil-Var-Woad — A zoo in southeast Summerset.
Striking Locales are places of interest within the world. Discovering all of the Striking Locales in a zone will award that zone's Pathfinder achievement.
- Alaxon'ald — A striking locale located west of the Eastern Pass Wayshrine on Summerset.
- Ald Mora Ruins — Located northwest of Russafeld Heights Wayshrine on Summerset.
- Alinor Docks — The bustling trading port of the city of Alinor to the south and its surrounding locales.
- Cathedral of Webs — A ruin located in the northwest on Summerset.
- Colosseum of the Old Ways — An arena on Artaeum currently being used by the Psijic Order to battle atronachs against each other.
- Dusk Keep — An isolated fort along the southeastern coastline of Summerset.
- Eldbur Ruins — A ruined sanctuary north of Shimmerene on Summerset.
- Garden of the Sacred Numbers — A garden found south of Shimmerene.
- Gryphon Aerie — A cliff located east of King's Haven Pass Wayshrine on Summerset.
- Keep of the Eleven Forces — A ruined fortress inhabited by imps located south of the town of Shimmerene.
Set Stations are locations in the world where you can craft items with specific item set bonuses.
- Artaeum Craftworks — A crafting site east of Artaeum, near College of Psijics Ruins, for crafting the Sload's Semblance set.
- Augury Basin — A crafting site hidden in the hills west of the Illumination Academy for crafting the Nocturnal's Favor set.
- Shimmerene Dockworks — A crafting site on the western docks in the town of Shimmerene for crafting the Adept Rider set.
Public Dungeons are open world dungeons found throughout Tamriel and beyond. These are designed for four player groups. Completing different parts of Public Dungeons can award you with a skill point, experience, gold, and gear.
- Karnwasten — A public dungeon found on the northern coast of Summerset.
- Sunhold — A city and public dungeon found in the southern part of Summerset.
World Events such as Dark Anchors are activities that occur in the world that are best tackled by a group of adventurers. Completing a World Event can award you experience, gold, and higher tier gear.
- Corgrad Abyssal Geyser — An Abyssal Geyser spawn point southwest of Corgrad Wastes in the northwestern part of Summerset.
- Direnni Abyssal Geyser — An Abyssal Geyser spawn point northeast of Direnni Acropolis in the northeastern part of Summerset.
- Rellenthil Abyssal Geyser — An Abyssal Geyser spawn point northwest of Rellenthil.
- Sil-Var-Woad Abyssal Geyser — An Abyssal Geyser spawn point southeast of Sil-Var-Woad in the southeastern part of Summerset.
- Sunhold Abyssal Geyser — An Abyssal Geyser spawn point southeast of Sunhold in the southern part of Summerset.
- Welenkin Abyssal Geyser — An Abyssal Geyser spawn point west of Alinor.
World Bosses are difficult enemies meant to be tackled by a group of adventurers. Defeating a world boss can award you higher tier gear.
- Graveld's Hideaway — A group boss site found on Summerset.
- Gryphon Run — A group boss site found on Summerset.
- Indrik Frolic — A group boss site found on Summerset.
- Keelsplitter's Nest — A group boss site found on Summerset.
- The Queen's Hatchery — A group boss site found on Summerset.
- Welenkin Cove — A group boss site found on Summerset.
Skyshards are scattered throughout the world and can be identified by the bright beam of white light they emanate. Discovering three Skyshards will grant you a skill point, which can be used to unlock or morph new abilities.
|Overlooking the Oleander Coast Winery.||Outside of Alinor's gates|
|Among a Nest of Stone Eggs East of Cey-Tarn Keep.||East of Cey-Tarn Keep|
|On a Tiny Peninsula Beneath the Cathedral of Webs.||West of the Cathedral of Webs|
|Along the Beach North of Karnwasten.||North of Karnwasten's main entrance|
|At a Camp Over a Narrow Plank Walkway.||North of Gryphon Run|
|In the Mouth of the Falls Overlooking Shimmerene.||Northwest of Shimmerene|
|At the Ruins of The Keep of Eleven Forces.||North side of the Keep of the Eleven Forces|
|Along the Sun's Path Toward Dusk.||Across the channel from Dusk Keep|
|South of Russafeld, Where the Mossy Archer's Aim Flies True.||Southeast of Russafeld Heights Wayshrine|
|Under Sea Keep's Towering Fortifications.||Under the bridge near the Sea Keep gate|
|Among the Shanties in Karnwasten's Cove.||Karnwasten|
|High Above the Heart of Sunhold.||Sunhold|
|Stuffed in a Barrel by Goblins in King Haven's Pass.||King's Haven Pass|
|Overlooking a Sun Kissed Path in Eton Nir Grotto.||Eton Nir Grotto|
|At the Mouth of the Falls in Archon's Grove.||Archon's Grove|
|In the Caverns of Tor-Hame-Khard.||Tor-Hame-Khard|
|Near an Angler's Favorite Fishing Spot in Wasten Coraldale.||Wasten Coraldale|
|Looming Over the Center of the Traitor's Vault.||Traitor's Vault|
Shalidor's Library Books
Shalidor's Library Books are scattered throughout the world. These books are identified by their distinctive purple glow. Discovering these books will improve your Mages Guild rank and advance the associated skill line.
- Fang of the Sea Vipers by Telenger the Artificer — An Aldmeri Dominion report on the Maormer threat
- Thalmor Handbill by Aicantar of Shimmerene, Sapiarch of Indoctrination — Thalmor pamphlet offering guidance for interacting with Khajiit and Bosmer allies
- Varieties of Faith: The High Elves by Brother Mikhael Karkuxor of the Imperial College — A summary of the Altmeri pantheon
- Ayrenn: The Unforeseen Queen by Headmaster Tanion of the College of Aldmeri Propriety — A biographical book on Queen Ayrenn of Alinor
- Manual of Spellcraft — An introduction to magic and the Mages Guild
- The Old Ways by Celarus the Loremaster — A guide to the Psijic Order and their beliefs
- Before the Ages of Man: Dawn Era by Aicantar of Shimmerene — Chronicle of the major events of the Dawn Era
- Before the Ages of Man: Merethic Era by Aicantar of Shimmerene — Chronicle of the major events of the Merethic Era
- The Story of Princess Eselde — Thinly-veiled propaganda from House Tamrith