The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
This page provides a list of all creature types in the game of Skyrim.
- Animals – Animals comprise various mundane creatures that have no magical or weapon-wielding abilities.
- Daedra – Daedra are creatures from the planes of Oblivion. Note that Golden SaintsCC, Dark SeducersCC and Dremora are NPCs, not creatures, and therefore are not listed here.
- Dwarven Automatons – Dwarven Automatons are ancient, robot-like machines encountered in Dwarven Ruins.
- Monsters – Monsters are creatures with various magical abilities, ranging from magical attacks to various magical resistances.
- Burnt SprigganDB • Chaurus • Dragon • Elytra NymphCC • Falmer • Fire WyrmDB • Frostbite Spider • GargoyleDG • Giant • GoblinCC • Hagraven • Ice Wraith • Magic Anomaly • NetchDB • RieklingDB • Riekling ChiefDB • Serpentine DragonDB • SpidersDB • Spriggan • Troll • Werewolf • Wisp
- Named Dragons — Krosulhah • Kruziikrel • Relonikiv • Sahrotaar
- Named Frost Giant — Karstaag
- Named Hagravens — Ettiene • Fallaise • Isobel
- Passive Creatures – Passive creatures are completely unable to attack or harm you.
- Undead – Undead creatures consist of spirits, reanimated skeletons, and reanimated corpses. Vampires are also considered undead, but are undead NPCs instead of creatures.