(Click on any item for details)
Alchemy description: Drains the target's Magicka by <mag> points.
Enchanting description: Does <mag> points of Magicka damage.
Damage Magicka reduces the value of the target's Magicka. Damage Magicka causes a total of <mag> points of damage, instantaneously. There are two additional variants of this effect, documented on their own effect pages: Ravage Magicka and Lingering Damage Magicka. All three of these effects are available from poisons, but only Damage Magicka is available as an enchantment.
The following alchemy ingredients can be used to create a poison of Damage Magicka:
- Bittergreen PetalsCC(1.5×,1.56×)
- Butterfly Wing
- Chaurus Eggs
- ChokeweedCC (1.5×,1.56×)
- Daedra Heart
- Eye of Sabre Cat
- Glow Dust (1st effect)
- Hagraven Feathers (1st effect)
- Hanging Moss (1st effect)
- Human Heart
- Jarrin Root
- Luna Moth Wing (1st effect)
- Mort FleshCC
- Namira's Rot (1st effect)
- Nordic Barnacle (1st effect)
- Trama RootDB
The following items use this effect. You can learn how to enchant custom items with Damage Magicka if you find one of the following items and disenchant it:
- All weapons of Sapping
- All weapons of Draining
- All weapons of Diminishing
- All weapons of Depleting
- All weapons of Enervating
- All weapons of Nullifying
Artifacts and unique items that use the effect but cannot be disenchanted include:
- The name of the enchanting version of this effect is actually "Magicka Damage" instead of "Damage Magicka"