|Added by||Forgotten Seasons|
|# of Zones||7|
|Respawn Time||10 days|
|Dwarven Automatons, Mercenaries, Spriggans, Daedra, Ice Wraiths|
|Dwarven Drone Fly, Turn of the Seasons, Ward of the Seasons|
|Console Location Code(s)|
|West of Lost Valley Redoubt|
Runoff Caverns is a large Dwarven ruin located in the Reach, west of Lost Valley Redoubt. It contains the ruins of Vardnknd, which houses a dangerous Dwemer "weather witch" device capable of manipulating the weather across all of Skyrim.
It consists of seven zones: Runoff Caverns, Vardnknd Gallery, Autumn's Bells, Spring's Symphony, Summer's Chords, Winter's Chimes, and Vardnknd Skykiller Gallery. Several of these areas contain their own self-contained climates and enemy types.
- Forgotten Seasons: Shut down a malfunctioning Dwarven weather machine.
- The Dwarven Horse: Reassemble an ancient Dwarven vamidium.
- The Dwarven Crown: Gather all the components of a powerful Dwarven Crown from within a forgotten Dwarven ruin.
- This is the only location where Wild Spiky Grass can be found.
- The stairs leading to Vardnknd Skykiller Gallery may not rise visually, but you will still be able to ascend them once you've cleared all four of the seasonal zones.