Skyrim:Shield of Solitude
|Leveled Item: Shield of Solitude (0010eb65)
(All statistics are for level 40+ version)
The Shield of Solitude is a shield given to you by Falk Firebeard for saving Skyrim from the return of the Wolf Queen in The Wolf Queen Awakened. Its enchantment grants a Resist Magic and Fortify Blocking effect, which reduces the damage taken from offensive spells and reduces the damage taken if you successfully block an attack.
- The Wolf Queen Awakened: Potema must be stopped.
- This item can be disenchanted for a more powerful version of "Resist Magic" which tops at 25% (with enchant skill at 100) and can be stacked with the base Resist Magic enchantment of 20% using the Extra Effect to create a single item with 45% Resist Magic.
- This bug is fixed by version 2.0.0 of the Unofficial Skyrim Patch.
- This item cannot be tempered. This may or may not be a bug but there doesn't seem to be any narrative reason for this.
Note that the required level for the associated quest is player-level 10, so the "Level" column actually starts at 10 ('10-17', not '1-17'), making each leveled 'tier' 7 or 8 levels.
|Level||Enchantment||Object ID||Editor ID|
|1-17||12||555||26||Increases Magic Resistance by 10%:||0009e023||MS06ShieldL12|
|18-24||12||791||27||Increases Magic Resistance by 15%:||0010eb62||MS06ShieldL18|
|25-31||12||1036||28||Increases Magic Resistance by 20%:||0010eb64||MS06ShieldL25|
|32-39||12||1036||30||Increases Magic Resistance by 20%:†||0010eb63||MS06ShieldL32|
|40+||12||1540||32||Increases Magic Resistance by 30%:||0010eb65||MS06ShieldL40|
† The level 32-39 version has the same stats as level 25-31, instead of the 5 points higher that are expected.
- This bug is fixed by version 1.0 of the Unofficial Skyrim Patch.