Skyrim talk:Evette San
Dialogue Gender Error
When you talk to her while at the King's Olaf Festival and ask her about the wine, she will respond, "...except for the man that saved the festival". Even if you play a female character. 22.214.171.124 00:39, 3 January 2012 (UTC)
- Same here too. --126.96.36.199 17:17, 13 August 2012 (UTC)
- It's just a random encounter.You acn inherit money from any NPC who's disposition is high to you.--Skyrimplayer 17:19, 13 August 2012 (UTC)
bound until death
if you pick up a side quest from evette about wine shippments it has to be completed before bound until death or you will fail. if you payed for the 1000 gold fees for her then this would suck slightly more than the spiced mead reward. — Unsigned comment by 188.8.131.52 (talk) at 11:41 on 21 January 2012 (UTC)
Where is she?
Edit: I've removed my comment from the section above now that the add new section link has appeared for me, and placed it here.--184.108.40.206 06:23, 16 June 2012 (UTC)
"The add new section link is missing from the bottom of this page for me, but I'd like to request that someone figure out her schedule. I assume that she should be at her stall in the marketplace during much of the daylight hours every day save when a quest has her standing and gawking at something. But she appears to have locked herself into her house. Her father acts as it would seem he's supposed to. Or does she also visit someone else's home for an entire day periodically? I will break into her house tomorrow to verify whether or not she's in there. She cannot have died, as no dragon has attacked me in Solitude and I have not done any quests within the city that even involve conflict.--220.127.116.11 06:20, 16 June 2012 (UTC)"
- I broke into her house in the middle of the night and can confirm that she isn't there either. I'll check the hall of the dead and the catacombs, assuming that there is something there to indicate whether or not she died. — Unsigned comment by 18.104.22.168 (talk) at 05:49 on 17 June 2012
- This is the person who made the above comments. I've finally checked the hall of the dead, and she is...dead. Just like Arivanya, she has managed to die when I was nowhere near her. I've never even had a dragon attack solitude, and I completed the civil war for the imperials, so she either managed to find away to commit suicide, or her father's a murder.--Playerseekingbugs 18:26, 21 July 2012 (UTC)
- Did you ever get attacked by guards in Solitude? Because if so, she may have died trying to defend you. It happens prettn often to me, especially during the Dark Brotherhood's questline. 22.214.171.124 20:48, 21 July 2012 (UTC)
- I have not saved any instances of guards attacking me outside of the civil war battles and quests in confined areas containing only guards like the Dwemer Museum. I have never saved any open violence in 'normal' Solitude or Windhelm save when dragons attack Windhelm (which they seem to do quite frequently for me), and I always scour the areas the dragons attacked for fallen npc's. Evette is the greater mystery since she has not been anywhere near violence. But of course Arivanya is required for the infamous BOTI to start, so she is the greatest problem. There's one other npc that seems to have died without my knowledge in one of the two cities (I forget which), but from the contents of the coffin they were homeless (no key, but all beggars are accounted for in both cities?) I would have known about all of them a lot sooner (and been able to identify one of them) if city npc's would mention fellow city npc's that have died, or if coffins were named.--Playerseekingbugs 05:13, 22 July 2012 (UTC)
Is ' San' a reference to the Japanese suffix?
- Unlikely. There's nothing to suggest that one way or the other. Maybe if her house had Akaviri gear in it or something it could be, but there's nothing Japanese about her or Octieve San. 126.96.36.199 06:10, 8 December 2012 (GMT)
i went to shoot an arrow through her for telling me to go away and while the guards seem to know who killed her even when theirs no witness, But killing her did not effect my disposition towards her father. — Unsigned comment by PrinceRetro (talk • contribs) at 01:57 on 26 May 2018