Skyrim talk:Frostmere Crypt
Never got an unlock for this. Glitched wall? 220.127.116.11 13:43, 13 December 2011 (UTC)
- Same here. Just chanting and sound effect of learning word, but no word. On 360. DownloadableContent 06:57, 8 June 2012 (UTC)
- Worked for the PC Lmstearn (talk) 02:17, 23 November 2013 (GMT)
I am not sure, but there seems to me like some of the enemies in the Frostmere Crypt are scripted to appear on certain points of progression.
I use the Aura Whisper shout extensively, and I observed two times that there where still enemies around that I should have seen with the shout that I did not until I shouted again after having heard them talking. The first couple of enemies seemed to appear down in the large cavern below the walkways just after having lowered the drawbridge.
The other two seemed to appear after I had cleared out the two apparent newcomers from this cavern. I heard them talking just as I was entering the corridor down from the cavern floor. As soon as I shouted Aura Whisper again I saw their blur through the walls, only just down and slightly to the right. There was another one further down the corridor to the left too, but much further away.
All these appeared what I would consider well within the radius of the Aura Whisper field, so I was really taken by surprise a couple of times, as I usually sneak up to enemies, but was now nearly bumping into a couple of them before I found them.
If this is verified to be so, should it be mentioned in the notes here or should it rather be noted in the quest walkthrough for The Pale Lady quest? —MortenOSlash (talk) 21:32, 12 November 2012 (GMT)
- Can't verify for all the bandits, but one bandit definitely is scripted to appear once you activate the lever that lowers the bridge.
- All bandits in the rooms near the bridge are dead, I activate the lever; I look at the room below: no bandit; but when I walk back to the bridge, suddenly there is a bandit guarding it.
- I'm not sure how relevant that is. How are scripted enemies/NPCs handled in other entries on this wiki? Are they mentioned there? -Meisterdieb (talk) 18:00, 4 September 2014 (GMT)
Amulet of the Moon
The issue with the cave not respawning seems to be "fixed". I had the problem and after the newest patch (1.9) the location still does not respawn, except for teh amulet, which was in the boss chest. --Romulus (talk) 07:50, 9 April 2013 (GMT)
This may seem trivial, but the cave seemed more like a mine than a crypt. Wikipedia defines a crypt as a stone chamber below an underground burial vault. Something like a ruined burial vault in the mountainside, and there were a few coffins in the walls of the "crypt." — Unsigned comment by Lmstearn (talk • contribs) at 02:37 on 23 November 2013 (GMT)
- I don't know what your intention is, but the name of the place is Frostmere Crypt, it isn't a description. Silence is GoldenBreak the Silence 14:42, 24 November 2013 (GMT)
Wrong level progression?
I entered it at level 28 and found no high level enemies. Also the Pale Blade was very weak, like the level 12-18 version mentioned in its page (instead of the most powerful level 27+ version). — Unsigned comment by Pseudolo (talk • contribs) at 12:00 on 5 May 2017 (UTC)
"There is a stream to the right of the table. Follow the stream up to the source for an orichalcum ore vein" was a line that I personally found rather unclear. It took me 15 minutes to find the ore vein, and so I offer this clarification... orienting yourself with the exit door as north, the source of the stream is due east of the table, and the ore vein is slightly north-northeast of the source, not approximate to it. It's at the 11 O'clock position of that round thing on the map that's at 3 O'clock. Emma of Falkreath (talk) 19:36, 4 May 2018 (UTC) Emma