Anybody else find him naked?
I came upon Lund's house while wandering around the countryside and after killing off the skeevers and entering, discovered he was naked. I presume this is a bug. Anybody else experience it? WhackyGordon 17:08, 30 January 2012 (UTC)
- Yes, I also find him laying naked on his bed 126.96.36.199 20:12, 4 March 2012 (UTC)
Usable as a player home?
It appears that the end table (base item=EndTable01) and the chest (base item=PersonalChestSmall) are both non-respawning containers in the CK. So the house might be viable as a player home...with a little cleaning up and disposal of bodies. :) LazyAltmer 02:31, 9 April 2012 (UTC)
- Those two particular containers may be safe, but the rest of the house wouldn't be. A list of safe locations can be found here and more information on safe storage can be found here. -ABCface◥ 03:37, 9 April 2012 (UTC)
- Yes, I also considered using this as a starter house but the few unsafe containers, the dead body and respawning skeevers, plus the fact you can't use the bed, just ruined that whole idea. --D. Gemini 10:06, 2 July 2012 (UTC)
The mod "cloaks of skyrim" puts a cloak named "shroud of the gray fox" on the book shelf. Perhaps lund stole it from the grave of the champion of cyrodil? — Unsigned comment by 188.8.131.52 (talk) at 09:10 on 21 May 2012
- The fact that its a mod you saw this on though, has no real relevance to this page at all, im afraid. Vos 09:30, 21 May 2012 (UTC)
- The hint for this cloak in the mod's readme suggests otherwise anyway. "- his death may have been skeevers or suicide, but this poor farmer perhaps unknowingly had something of great worth." --Pure 16:23, 8 June 2012 (UTC)
Bottle of Poison
The bottle containing poison was found on the main table, opposite the bed. There was a bottle of Alto wine on the small end table next to his bed. Not finding a diary, speculation on Lund's demise remains an open question.--Lmstearn (talk) 12:42, 31 March 2015 (GMT)