The game was developed in several different versions to make sure it would load on as many phones as possible. The smallest version of Stormhold contains only 8 dungeons and 6 classes, while the largest version has 36 dungeons and adds the Spellsword class. The information provided below is based on the largest version of the game.
- "Misfortune has landed you in Stormhold prison, run by a reputed lunatic Quintus Varus. You must find the few who can help you, and overcome the challenges of Stormhold until you are strong enough to defeat the evil warden. The overseers will put you to work, and it is clear you are not expected to survive long. Prisoners whisper of overseers and other prisoners gone mad who now try to kill workers clearing the Stormhold ruins. You now have a weapon smuggled to you by friends, and ruins to clear."
- — Stormhold introductory text
The game was developed in several different versions to make sure it would load on as many phones as possible. The smallest version of Dawnstar contains only 8 dungeons and 6 classes, while the largest version has 36 dungeons and adds the Spellsword class. The information provided here is based on the largest version of the game.
- "Your assignment in the exile post of Dawnstar begins poorly, as glacier tribes are raiding this far northern town. Governor Vinticae informs you that he needs you to find his four champions (Alhavara, Beatrice, Chung, and Delacroix), one of whom is probably a traitor in league with the tribes. You must survive the rigors of Dawnstar, choose friends carefully, gain enough power to defeat enemies, and restore your good name."
- —Dawnstar promotional text
The Elder Scrolls Travels: Shadowkey is a portable spin-off game in the TES Travels series. It is available only on the Nokia N-Gage and N-Gage QD. It takes place in the region known as the Western Reach, which borders the provinces of Hammerfell, High Rock, and Skyrim.
- "War comes to Hammerfell, danger and ambition consuming three kingdoms. But some dangers arrive not upon studded boot, but move in stealth among the shadows. For a war of magics roils in the shadows, mixing with, and as dangerous as the war fought with steel. But unknown to kings and High Mages, the flames of war will forge a hero. It is this hero's destiny to alter theirs, and change the world of... Shadowkey."
- —Shadowkey introductory text
Oblivion Mobile (2006)
Oblivion Mobile (officially The Elder Scrolls Travels: Oblivion) is an Elder Scrolls Travels game available on Java-enabled cell phones. It is one of the four mobile games in that series. It follows the storyline established in the console and PC versions of Oblivion, but previous experience with these versions is not required to enjoy the game.
Oblivion Mobile includes ten main levels and four optional quests. Eight classes are available to choose from, and each has access to different armor, weapons, and spells, as well as a number of items available to them all.
- With the empire ready to crumble, the gates of Oblivion open and demons march upon the land. You must find the lost heir to the throne and unravel the sinister plot that threatens to destroy all of Tamriel.
- — Official Description