Tes3Mod:Tamriel Rebuilt/Boethiah's Spine
- The treacherous ridges and deep valleys of Boethiah's Spine stretch north-to-south through the heart of the Mainland's eastern peninsula. The southern portion of this region is dominated by deep Lake Boethiah, whose surrounding towns and settlements include the towers of Tel Mothrivra and Alt Bosara. In the north, the Spine separates into several ridges which gouge their way through the otherwise flat plains of Molagreahd. This region is largely rocky and barren, but its steep cliffs conceal several lushly forested valleys. — Tamriel Rebuilt
|● Boethiah's Spine Weather Table ●|
Its largest settlements are Alt Bosara, Bal Oyra, and Tel Mothrivra. The region has borders with all of Telvannis: the Telvanni Isles to the north and northeast, Molagreahd all throughout, Aranyon Pass west of an exclave of the mountains in the northeast, Helnim Fields and the Mephalan Vales to the south, the Padomaic Ocean to the east, and the Sea of Ghosts to the north.
A list of places found in the Boethiah's Spine region.
Villages (Tier IV)
- Alt Bosara — A small Telvanni town, south of Lake Boethiah, dominated by a large waterfall.
- Bal Oyra — A small Imperial charter town with a keep and a lighthouse.
- Tel Mothrivra — A great Tribunal Temple fortress built around a monastery dedicated to St. Delyn.
Hamlets (Tier VI)
- Adurin-Ouaka — A poor shack village, at the western coast of Lake Boethiah.
- Ashamul — A tiny troglodytic community in the Boethiah's Spine.
- Baldrahn — A tiny muck farming community just south of Llothanis.
- Boethian Mountains Lighthouse — A beacon of light on the western shore of the Sea of Ghosts, east of Sarvanni.
- Edhryn Farothran's Lighthouse — An isolated lighthouse on a cape which juts out into the Sea of Ghosts, southeast of Baldrahn.
- Heleran's Lodge — The home of a Telvanni spellwright who prefers the quiet life.
- Hla Bulor — A small shack village northeast of Tel Mothrivra.
- Melethi Lighthouse — A ray of light guiding the ships into Lake Boethiah.
- Sarvanni Molecrab Farm — A small molecrab farm in the Boethiah's Spine.
- Telvanni Library — A vast repository of knowledge and wisdom, located in the Boethiah's Spine.
- Telvanni Waystation — A small outpost just north of Alt Bosara.
- Astius Claenia's Hideout — A cave hidden in the Boethiah's Spine northeast of Llothanis.
- Endelius' Shack — An isolated homestead on an island east of Edhryn Farothran's Lighthouse.
- Hjotir's Rock House — The home of a reclusive master-at-arms on the shore of the Sea of Ghosts, near Baldrahn.
- Lanasa Vidanes' Shack — An isolated shack in the Boethiah's Spine.
- Loen Doldal's Shack — The isolated dwelling belonging to a silt-strider farmer.
- Nalrin Vere's Shack — The home of a flower farmer, deep in the countryside.
- Yrgjol Steelfist's Shack — A small shack on a lonely island, inhabited by an arms salesman.
- Adunji — A small smugglers' cave south of Baldrahn.
- Asurnabi — A small cave to the southeast of Hla Bulor, inhabited by bandits.
- Basarnud — A small cave in the Boethiah's Spine containing bandits.
- Beranus Cavern — A flooded cave at the south end of the Boethiah's Spine.
- Boethian Deeps — A tiny shrine to Boethiah hidden beneath the Boethian Falls.
- Dagorda Cavern — A small smugglers' cave near Tel Oren containing smugglers.
- Dorammu Cavern — A small cave south of Adurin-Ouaka containing slaughterfish.
- Drenka Cavern — A large cave in the Boethiah's Spine that leads to a daedric shrine.
- Dungra — A large cave on the shores of Lake Boethiah, close to Tel Mothrivra containing slavers.
- Falascu — A cave northeast of Tel Mothrivra that one recluse has chosen for his home.
- Hamtha Cavern — A medium-sized cave in the Boethiah's Spine containing animals.
- Hashucivodulnassu — A large cave containing orcs who have discovered a lost daedric shrine.
- Hlermu — A small cavern southwest of Hla Bulor containing bandits.
- Jenigan Cave — A medium-sized cave in the Boethiah's Spine inhabited by animals.
- Kulidon — A large cave near Alt Bosara that acts as a hideout for skooma smugglers.
- Maelasi Cavern — A small cave high in the Boethiah's Spine on the coast of the Sea of Ghosts.
- Marisanibal — A medium sized cave which houses a large skooma lab. It is located directly south of the Telvanni Library.
- Massapi — A visually-stunning cave west of Alt Bosara.
- Mawapi-Addon — A small bandit hideout on a cape between Alt Bosara and Tel Mothrivra.
- Midannecne — A small cave just south of the Boethian Mountains Lighthouse, occupied by undead and a wanted necromancer.
- Milcoon — A tiny cave notable for possessing two different entrances.
- Odimasadra — A large cave in the Boethiah's Spine containing Daedra.
- Otori — A small cave in the hills between Helnim and the Telvanni Library.
- Pahunsabi — A large cave on the northern coast of the Boethiah's Spine region, on the eastern side of the great bay between Firewatch and Bal Oyra.
- Pamashibabua Cavern — A large cavern on a lonely island, filled with Daedra and hiding a powerful ring.
- Pansaranit — A medium-sized cave just east of Baldrahn containing slavers.
- Pimmu — A medium-sized cave in the Boethiah's Spine containing smugglers.
- Rasdamassilu — A cave in the Boethiah's Spine that contains a shrine to Mehrunes Dagon.
- Sadratus — A small cave in the Boethiah's Spine inhabited by a skooma manufacturer.
- Sagea — A medium-sized cave in the heart of the Boethiah's Spine.
- Samapwi — A deserted cave at the southeastern end of the Boethiah's Spine.
- Samursi — A large cave east of Tel Mothrivra with a group of sorcerers and their former slaves who just discovered the Kogo'Bal Ruin.
- Selanasteris — A small cave in the Boethiah's Spine containing undead.
- Sevadartus — A medium-sized bandit cave in a river valley between Bal Oyra and Tel Ouada.
- Shasharanit — A medium-sized cave in the Boethiah's Spine containing animals.
- Shashmassadan — An almost deserted cave just west of Ranyon-ruhn.
- Surimintu — A medium-sized cave north of Adurin-Ouaka.
- Syn-Jugalla — A medium-sized cave where witches dwell, across the channel from the Dragonhead Point, east of Alt Bosara.
- Yenidan — A small cave on the main road between Helnim and Firewatch containing an Orc barbarian.
- Zainna — A medium-sized cave a good distance northeast of Tel Oren inhabited by bandits.
- Ald Mirathi — A shrine to the Daedra Prince Mehrunes Dagon, on the shores of Lake Boethiah.
- Baelkashpitu — A shrine to Molag Bal on the border between the Boethiah's Spine and the Molagreahd.
- Hassulsallusalkit — A large daedric ruin with mighty cultists to the northwest of the Windmoth Legion Fort, dedicated to Boethiah.
- Kharalambos Ruin — A shrine dedicated to Mehrunes Dagon and filled with daedra and cultists.
- Amthuandz — A medium-sized Dwemer ruin currently undergoing excavation, located to the northeast of Tel Muthada.
- Bthangthamuzand — A large Dwemer ruin directly south of Adurin-Ouaka in the Boethiah's Spine, used as a hideout by bandits.
- Kvazmunduncharz — A Dwemer ruin southwest of Ranyon-ruhn and northwest of the Telvanni Library.
- Manrizache — A Dwemer ruin that has sunk under the ocean and is being investigated by archaeologists.
- Mzankh — A large Dwemer ruin between Helnim and the Telvanni Library.
- Nchazdrumn — A large Dwemer ruin east of Baldrahn, still full of working Dwemer machines.
- Abammu Grotto — A tiny grotto in Boethiah's Spine.
- Kitanga — A submerged cavern in the Boethiah's Spine, filled with bloatspore and bereft of life.
- Manabilu Grotto — A medium-sized grotto in the Boethiah's Spine near Tel Oren.
- Sulnwipu Grotto — A large underwater cave in Lake Boethiah west of Tel Mothrivra that leads to a ruined shrine.
- Telvan Grotto — A well-hidden grotto northeast of Alt Bosara.
- Boethian Falls — An impressive series of waterfalls near the small fishing village of Adurin-Ouaka.
- Dragonhead Point — A curious rock formation of the Boethiah's Spine, which evokes the giant petrified head and spine of a dragon.
- Balsincag Diamond Mine — A diamond mine in the Boethiah's Spine, inhabited by the creatures that killed the miners.
- Dansudipat Egg Mine — A large egg mine south of Ranyon-ruhn.
- Dulun-Sarethi Egg Mine — A deserted egg mine in the Boethiah's Spine that holds a secret within.
- Jherun Egg Mine — A medium-sized egg mine east of Alt Bosara containing kwama and miners.
- Kapid-Namisat Egg Mine — A small egg mine south of Tel Mothrivra containing kwama and miners.
- Kaushaspi Egg Mine — A large egg mine in the Boethiah's Spine.
- Namidan Egg Mine — A medium-sized egg mine in the Boethiah's Spine that also has an underwater section.
- Sodri-Tilur Egg Mine — A medium-sized egg mine south of Tel Ouada.
- Soludanni Egg Mine — A medium-sized egg mine in the Boethiah's Spine containing kwama and egg miners.
- Varethan Ebony Mine — A small ebony mine in the Boethiah's Spine inhabited by miners and their slaves.
- Veramus Iron Mine — A large iron and diamond mine in the mountains northeast from Tel Oren.
- Exposed Shipwreck — A shipwreck located in the Boethiah's Spine region, on the peninsula southeast of Llothanis.
- Hidden Shipwreck — A wreck found on the sea floor just east of Orelu Plantation and the Boethian Mountains Lighthouse.
- The Northern Wind — The floating headquarters of the Imperial Archaeological Society's expedition to a sunken ruin.
- Stalled Shipwreck — All that's left of a ship that misjudged the entrance to Lake Boethiah.
- Swimming Alit — A vessel that sank off the eastern coast of the mainland.
- Trapped Shipwreck — All that remains of a ship that grounded in Lake Boethiah.
- Aviroth Ancestral Tomb — A small ancestral tomb due north of the Telvanni quarter of Helnim, inhabited by undead.
- Daranith Ancestral Tomb — A medium-sized ancestral tomb far northwest of Ranyon-ruhn inhabited by undead.
- Llarethi Ancestral Tomb — A medium-sized ancestral tomb, with undead guardians and a secret cult of Telvanni wizards.
- Lliryn Ancestral Tomb — A small tomb packed with rare ingredients and vengeful undead guardians.
- Omathi Ancestral Tomb — A medium-sized tomb northwest of Adurin-Ouaka, inhabited by undead.
- Rangirth Ancestral Tomb — A small tomb on the eastern edge of the Boethiah's Spine, containing skeletons.
- Relvenim Ancestral Tomb — A small tomb in the Boethiah's Spine containing undead.
- Theras Ancestral Tomb — A small tomb on the coast due east of Alt Bosara inhabited by undead.
- Trelo Ancestral Tomb — A small tomb in the Boethiah's Spine due west of Hla Bulor, containing undead.
- Varyon Ancestral Tomb — A small ancestral tomb located west of Ranyon-ruhn in the Boethiah's Spine.
- Veniroth Ancestral Tomb — A medium-sized ancestral tomb near Baldrahn containing Vampires.
- Assurbalhet — A Velothi tower in the Boethiah's Spine where the owners have met a nasty fate.
A list of quests involving the Boethiah's Spine region.
- Daggers and Chains: Be careful around Argonian slaves, they may be armed to their teeth.
- Pilgrimage to the Shrine of the Boethian Falls: Offer a Black Rose in honor of Almalexia.
- Pilgrimage to the Shrine of Solitude: Make a pilgrimage into the wilderness, to the spot where Sotha Sil received wisdom from Azura's heralds.
- A Beleaguered Pilgrim: Help protect a pilgrim on his journey.
- Chasing the Smugglers: Can you discover the hide-out of these smugglers?
- Escort to Tel Ouada: Help a merchant worried about bandits reach her destination.
- The Coward and the Tomb: We all know that ancestral tombs can be scary, but the tomb of your own family?
- The Prince of Plots: An honest noble from Llothanis was captured by an evil cult, or was he?
|Adrosu Balmayn||Dunmer||Commoner||4||63||86||0||30||(35,3)||Can barely speak and wants paper, but you can't give any to him|
|Cultist of Boethiah||Dunmer||Noble||3||52||86||0||20||(34,8)||Features in the quest: The Prince of Plots|
|Famis Erethan||Dunmer||Rogue||8||0||92||0||100||(35,1)||Already dead|
|Folsa Daranith||Dunmer||Commoner||6||69||92||60||30||Lake Boethiah|
|Gra-Ghosh The Skullkeeper||Orc||Barbarian||38||285||140||0||90||(24,10)|
|Mareih-Julah||Argonian||Agent||12||92||104||0||30||(26,11)||Features in the quest: Daggers and Chains|
|Marthil Llarthas||Dunmer||Agent||5||60||88||0||30||(26,11)||Trainer, Features in the quest: Daggers and Chains|
|Medvu Indul||Dunmer||Barbarian||18||167||108||0||100||(33,8)||Features in the quest: A Beleaguered Pilgrim|
|Nalene Veleth||Dunmer||Pilgrim||1||0||80||0||30||(26,10)||Already dead|
|Sethan Andoril||Dunmer||Witch||23||127||150||0||30||(34,8)||Features in the quest: The Prince of Plots|
|Shanath Teran||Dunmer||Scout||15||151||110||60||30||(33,11)||Trainer, Starts the quest: Chasing the Smugglers|
|Shavra gra-Vatok||Orc||Merchant||3||61||106||60||30||(29,16)||Starts the quest: Escort to Tel Ouada|
|Sways-With-Wind||Argonian||Agent||12||92||104||0||30||(26,11)||Features in the quest: Daggers and Chains|
|Tiras Andothril||Dunmer||Smuggler||9||93||92||0||90||(36,9)||Features in the quest: Chasing the Smugglers|
|Zalavni Tuvayn||Dunmer||Smuggler||10||100||94||0||90||(36,9)||Features in the quest: Chasing the Smugglers|
- This region was originally named Boethian Mountains.
- Lake Boethiah used to be a separate region but was merged entirely into Boethiah's Spine.