- Molagreahd is a series of fertile plains divided by the jagged ranges of Boethiah's Spine. Generally flat with sparse but consistent tree cover. This region contains the prominent Telvanni towers of Tel Ouada and Llothanis, as well as a major Imperial fortress at Firewatch and numerous smaller settlements and plantations in between. — Tamriel Rebuilt
|● Molagreahd Weather Table ●|
- 1 Places
- 2 Related Quests
- 3 People
Its largest settlement is Firewatch. Molagreahd has various borders with Boethiah's Spine, a western sea border and small land border with Azura's Coast, an eastern sea border with the Telvanni Isles, Aranyon Pass within its eastern half, padded on some sides by Boethiah's Spine, and finally the Sea of Ghosts to the north.
A list of places found in the Molagreahd region.
Cities (Tier II)
- Firewatch — An important Imperial city on the mainland, to the east of Vos and Tel Mora.
Villages (Tier IV)
- Llothanis — A Telvanni town in the eastern Molagreahd spanning the Nebet Bay.
- Ranyon-ruhn — A small Telvanni settlement with an ebony mine.
- Tel Ouada — A Telvanni settlement dominated by the local Telvanni mage lord's tower.
Outposts (Tier V)
Hamlets (Tier VI)
- Alendu Plantation — A muckspunge farm to the east of Tel Ouada.
- Orelu Plantation — A corkbulb and saltrice plantation to the east of Tel Ouada.
- Tel Oren — An isolated Telvanni tower, at the eastern coast of the Inner Sea, the study of Mistress Faruna.
- Cirtiritashpi — A tiny cave in the Molagreahd leading to a ruined daedric shrine.
- Dadrunibi — A small cave southeast of Ranyon-ruhn populated by creatures.
- Dim-Dai — A small cave southeast of Hesadsadshamallu on Aegondo Point.
- Kalishlapal — A small cavern to the northeast of Tel Ouada, and north of the Orelu Plantation housing a guar thief and his guars.
- Mengada-Ngada — A tiny cave on an island northwest of the mainland, containing muskflies.*
- Sanammasour — A medium-sized cave north of Tel Oren containing smugglers.
- Tansumiran — A small cave to the south of Ranyon-ruhn, occupied by rogue Telvanni wizards.
- Hesadsadshamallu — The magnificent Daedric Ruin dedicated to Boethiah and Sheogorath, which rises above Aegondo Point.
- Forgotten Grotto
- Saekim-Sur Grotto — An underwater cave close to Tel Ouada containing a memorial to a lute player.
- Aegondo Point — A traditional pilgrimage site at the northern tip of the Molagreahd.
- Gilvan-Tidrith Iron Mine — An abandoned iron mine north of Firewatch.
- Murahn-Cithal Iron Mine — An abandoned iron mine in the Molagreahd east of Firewatch infested with animals and daedra.
- Palisnabat — A small glass mine southeast of Ranyon-ruhn that leads to the Dwemer ruin of Archtumz.
- Verdunasha-Beracavada Egg Mine — An abandoned egg mine, southwest of Sarvanni, that has been taken over by bandits.
- The Duchess — A shipwreck on the floor of the Sea of Ghosts, that carries a dangerous cargo.*
- Pioneer's Wake — A cargo ship currently docked at the quay just outside Llothanis.
- Drenim Ancestral Tomb — A medium-sized tomb a short distance northwest of Llothanis inhabited by undead.
- Ruinous Crypt — A medium-sized crypt in the Molagreahd just north of Llothanis, inhabited by vampires.
- Taaldrun Ancestral Tomb — A medium-sized tomb east of Tel Ouada in the Molagreahd region, containing undead.
- Nassudan — A small Velothi tower, previously inhabited by a necromancer, currently inhabited by an angry, trapped Orc.*
* These places are technically in Azura's Coast, but are listed here because this is the closest Tamriel Rebuilt region.
A list of quests involving the Molagreahd region.
- Manrizache: Help some archaeologists on an excavation.
- Pilgrimage to the Shrine of Purging: Offer a daedric heart near the famous cave of Dadrunibi.
- Pilgrimage to the Shrine of Wisdom: This shrine is situated at Aegondo Point, a beautiful and dangerous cape.
- The Gathering Storm: Escort two pilgrims on the way to Dadrunibi.
- Escort to Tel Ouada: Help a merchant worried about bandits reach her destination.
- Highway Robbery: Raiders are attacking caravans near Firewatch.
- Killing the Messenger: Discover a secret conflict between the Mages Guild and the Telvanni wizards.
- Running Into Trouble: Two slaves are in peril after they escaped from the Orelu Plantation, get them to safety.
- The Dwemer Staff: Recently a dwemer ruin was discovered close to Ashamul and the cave-dwellers want a piece of its treasures.
|Agurz gra-Murzum||Orc||Champion||28||229||124||90||30||Molagreahd (15,19)||Features in the Quest: Highway Robbery|
|Alammu Rindo||Dunmer||Hunter||10||87||94||0||100||Molagreahd (10,23)|
|Aran Maritas||Dunmer||Smuggler||3||53||84||0||90||Molagreahd (22,8)|
|Aris Tharen||Dunmer||Rogue||10||98||94||0||30||Molagreahd (30,12)|
|Cellius Fractus||Imperial||Archer||13||113||100||90||30||Molagreahd (20,16)||Features in the Quest: Highway Robbery|
|Ciminel||Altmer||Archer||15||131||122||90||30||Molagreahd (20,16)||Features in the Quest: Highway Robbery|
|Corvan Llenthis||Dunmer||Smuggler||3||53||84||0||90||Molagreahd (22,8)|
|Darthal||Redguard||Archer||13||133||80||90||30||Molagreahd (20,16)||Features in the Quest: Highway Robbery|
|Dashel gro-Khazor||Orc||Warrior||22||187||84||90||30||Molagreahd (15,19)||Features in the Quest: Highway Robbery|
|Devyn Salam||Dunmer||Farmer||6||82||88||0||30||Molagreahd (27,15)|
|Dolami Saren||Dunmer||Smuggler||10||100||94||0||30||Molagreahd (25,16)|
|Domlin||Redguard||Mage||15||103||128||0||30||Molagreahd (20,20)||Features in the Quest: Killing the Messenger|
|Drenar Valeth||Dunmer||Caravaner||5||74||112||90||30||Molagreahd (19,23)||Transport to Ranyon-ruhn and Tel Ouada|
|Elera||Imperial||Archer||10||103||94||90||30||Molagreahd (20,16)||Features in the Quest: Highway Robbery|
|Elnar Llenim||Dunmer||Thief||11||92||112||0||30||Molagreahd (25,16)|
|Falura Tunel||Dunmer||Nightblade||House Telvanni (Lawman)||13||80||106||0||80||Molagreahd (22,8)|
|Fal gra-Gazhk||Orc||Warrior||17||195||106||90||30||Molagreahd (20,16)||Features in the Quest: Highway Robbery|
|Ferthas Merils||Dunmer||Smuggler||3||52||84||0||90||Molagreahd (22,8)|
|Finm Amas||Dunmer||Hunter||20||139||110||0||30||Molagreahd (20,23)|
|Haflod||Nord||Warrior||3||77||64||0||100||Molagreahd (30,12)||Features in the Quest: A Delayed Shipment|
|Indene Othravel||Dunmer||Thief||12||92||116||0||100||Molagreahd (30,12)|
|Ki-Ralis||Argonian||Slave||7||80||90||0||30||Molagreahd (26,21)||Features in the Quest: Running Into Trouble|
|Lelles Etrade||Breton||Thief||5||55||112||0||30||Aegondo Point (26,20)||Features in the Quest: Pilgrimage to the Shrine of Wisdom|
|Marton||Nord||Warrior||13||152||98||90||30||Molagreahd (20,16)||Features in the Quest: Highway Robbery|
|Medenb Vendu||Dunmer||Herder||7||85||90||0||40||Molagreahd (27,18)|
|Mee-Sei||Argonian||Slave||3||53||104||0||30||Aegondo Point (26,20)||Features in the Quest: Running Into Trouble|
|Morvin Girith||Dunmer||Warrior||6||93||88||0||30||Molagreahd (27,9)||Features in the Quest: The Gathering Storm|
|Mothris Garvil||Dunmer||Rogue||4||59||84||0||100||Molagreahd (30,12)||Features in the Quest: A Delayed Shipment|
|Oleen-La||Argonian||Spellsword||Mages Guild (Apprentice)||12||102||130||0||20||Molagreahd (20,20)||Features in the Quest: Killing the Messenger|
|Olor gro-Matamph||Orc||Crusader||19||180||100||90||30||Molagreahd (15,19)||Features in the Quest: Highway Robbery|
|Ulenus Sarayn||Dunmer||Scout||House Telvanni (Hireling)||4||62||86||0||60||Molagreahd (25,11)||Trainer|
|Uneleas Rangirth||Dunmer||Herder||7||85||90||0||30||Starts the Quest: The Coward and the Tomb|
|Urob gro-Narob||Orc||Witchhunter||21||126||200||90||30||Molagreahd (15,19)||Features in the Quest: Highway Robbery|
|Vedur Omoran||Dunmer||Smuggler||11||106||96||60||30||Molagreahd (30,12)|
|Yazorku gra-Shuarg||Orc||Warlock||22||130||114||90||30||Molagreahd (15,19)||Features in the Quest: Highway Robbery|