Tes3Mod:Tamriel Rebuilt/The Price of Wickwheat
- Speak with Elammu Andrani in His hut in Bahrammu about helping him with a minor task.
- Travel to Firewatch and speak with Brandir Zabaal in his general supplies shop about price of wickwheat.
- Take a boat ride to Tel Ouada and speak with Dun Akhul about his price of wickwheat.
- Return to Elammu Andrani to receive your reward.
Obtaining the Quest
Elammu Andrani can be found in the first hut on the left as you enter from the south entrance in Bahrammu, a small town a ways off the shore of the Sea of Ghosts region, in the Telvanni Isles region, northeast of Dagon Fel. Speak with Andrani and he asks if you wouldn't mind helping him with a minor task. He wants to know how much some of the other traders are selling their Wickwheat, and asks you to find out from one of the traders in Firewatch and Tel Ouada.
Finding the Firewatch Trader
Travel to Firewatch (or Tel Ouada, it doesn't matter which one you choose first; they are equal distance away from Bahrammu), and near the town center, northeast of the well and facing south, you will find Brandir Zabaal; General Supplies shop. Speak with him and find out that he thinks a reasonable price for a sack of wickwheat is five septims.
The Trader of Tel Ouada
A quick way to Tel Ouada is by taking a boat ride from Firewatch. Once you arrive in Tel Ouada, a quick walk up the path reveals a small vender by the name of Dun Akhul, who will say that he sells his wickwheat at four septims per sack.
Returning to Andrani
Once you have the prices from both traders, travel back to Bahrammu. Andrani will be pleased that you have found which trader buys wickwheat at the higher price and rewards you with a small token of 50 gold.
- The fastest way to complete the quest is to take a boat from Bahrammu to Bal Oyra, then the Guild Guide to Firewatch and get the price there. Take the guild guide back to Bal Oyra then a boat to Tel Ouada and get the price there. Sail back to Bal Oyra then back to Bahrammu. The problem with this strategy is that even somebody with perfect negotiating skills will spend far more on transport costs than they will receive as a reward. It's probably best to do this quest "in the background" while taking care of other business.
The following Quest_ID and Index codes can be used with the
Journal Console command to manually update the quest to a certain point.
|The Price of Wickwheat (TR_m1_Bah_wickwheat)|
|Index||Finishes Quest||Journal Entry|
|10||I have agreed to find out the current price for a bag of wickwheat in Tel Ouada and in Firewatch.|
|20||I have ascertained from a trader in Tel Ouada that the price for a large bag of wickwheat is currently at four septims. I must now find out their price in Firewatch.|
|30||I have ascertained from a trader in Firewatch that the price for a large bag of wickwheat is currently at five septims. I must now find out their price in Tel Ouada.|
|40||I have been informed that the price of wickwheat in Firewatch now stands at five septims. I should pass this information on to Elammu Andrani.|
|50||I have been informed that the price of wickwheat in Tel Ouada now stands at four septims. I should pass this information on to Elammu Andrani.|
|60||Elammu Andrani has thanked me for my help and rewarded me for my efforts.|
|70||I have declined to help Elammu Andrani.|