|This page is currently being rewritten as part of the Oblivion NPC Redesign Project.
The page is being rewritten and checked in several stages. If you make an addition to this page, please update this template accordingly, but make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
|Added by||Tamriel Rebuilt, Stirk|
|Store||Eulius Brothers' Book Store|
|Available||9am-3pm, Morndas, Middas and Fredas; 3pm-9pm, Tirdas, Turdas and Loredas|
|Essential||Until The Secret of Vassa (Scripted Death)|
|Follower||During A Third Party, Another Door and A Little Help from my Friends|
|Faction(s)||Tr07StirkF; Tr07EuliusBrothersF; Tr07EuliusF|
Amarius Euilius is an Imperial bookseller who jointly runs a bookstore with his brother Alenion. He is also a local historian and a budding adventurer, something that is frowned upon by Alessia Ottus in her Guide to Stirk.
When met for the first time he will say: "I'm Amarius Eulius, adventurer, historian and shopkeeper while I'm not away. It's a pleasure." Like all of the other citizens, when asked about Stirk he will tell you one of many generic replies such as: "Stirk is a nice island; I would hate to ever leave."
- Another Door: The miners have discovered another door, but it is blocked. Find out how to unlock it.
- Errands for the Eulius Brothers: Take care of some odd jobs for a hurried explorer.
- A Little Help from my Friends: If you want to pass all the traps of this Ayleid ruin, you are going to need a lot of assistance...
- A Third Party: Find the two historians on the island of Stirk to fully explore the newfound ruin.
- The Secret of Vassa: Finally you reach the last room of the Ayleid Ruin, but it appears that you have been beaten by someone...
- His ID in the CS is Amarion Eulius. His name was likely changed but his ID obviously wasn't.
- His health really is just 1. This was presumably intended to assist with the final scene of The Secret of Vassa quest before his death was made a scripted one.