The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
There are a large variety of places in Stirk.
Bodies of Water
- Abecean Sea — The large body of water that separates Stirk from mainland Cyrodiil.
- Basilla Lighthouse — A lighthouse found on the western coast of Stirk, overlooking the dock area.
- Miners' Shack — The name given to each of the two lowly abodes that serve as a home for the miners of Polle Gold Mine.
- Stirk Chapel — The only chapel on Stirk, located near the center of the island.
- Stirk Manor — The grand family home of the Stirks, located in the town's residential district.
- Fort Stirk — A castle located on the southern coast of Stirk.
- Broken Fang Cave — A small cave inhabited by Goblins (quest-related)
- Stirk — A small town on the identically named island.
- There are no inns on the island, but, as everyone will tell you, the beggar Alden the Wanderer is willing to rent out his bedroll.
- Polle Gold Mine — A large mine inhabited by Miners and Zombies (quest-related).
- Vassa — A large ruin beneath Polle Gold Mine inhabited by Undead (quest-related)
- The Magnificent — A passenger vessel offering regular services connecting the island of Stirk and Anvil.
- Kintyra II — A sunken vessel to the northwest of Stirk.
The sizes (small, medium or large) of Ruins, Forts, Mines and Caves are related to the number of zones they contain as follows:
- Small: One zone
- Medium: Two or three zones
- Large: Four or more zones