This article lists all of the keys that can be found in Stirk, including information on where the key is found and what door or chest is opened by the key.
Abbreviations in superscript give additional information about people, keys or locks:
- KR (Lock property): The lock is not pickable with a lockpick. You will need the actual key to open this lock.
- CR (Lock property): Opening this lock is a crime, even if you possess the key for it.
- QI (Key property): The key is a quest item; it can't be dropped. Most keys lose this property after their associated quest is solved (though sometimes they are removed from your inventory instead).
- RI (Key property): The key is removed from your inventory after its associated quest is completed.
- NP (Found property): You cannot pickpocket this key, you must receive it through dialogue with the person.
||On a shelf in a bookcase in one of the round rooms in Fort Stirk, Entrance Hall
||The four display cases in Fort Stirk
|Strange Key QI
||Amarius Eulius during the A Little Help from my Friends quest
||Set of three gates in Vassa
|Stirk Chapel Key
||The trapdoors to Father Ambrogio's private quarters in Stirk Chapel CR KR *
|Stirk Dungeon Key
||Stirk Jailor, a Stirk Guard
||The prison cell door, Helga's cell's door, the door to the cells and the stolen evidence chest
|Stirk Manor Key
||Castameloria Stirk, Dupineon, Interim Captain Cartello Stirk, Morihatha Stirk, Therander Polle, Sevillus Stirk
||All of the display cases, the two doors to Stirk and the one leading upstairs from the ground floor of Stirk Manor and all of the display cases, the chest and the desk in the second floor CR KR **
* While the trapdoor leading to the private quarters has a pickable lock, the one leading back to the chapel is key-requiring
** Only two display cases (one on the ground floor and one on the second floor) are key-requiring
Note on Object IDs
The first two digits of all the Object IDs are given as "xx" because the actual digits will depend upon how many plug-ins or mods you have installed and the order in which you have installed them. For example, if Stirk is the only plug-in you have installed, the first two digits will be "01".