The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
|This page is currently being rewritten as part of the Morrowind Overhaul Project.
The page is being rewritten and checked in several stages. If you make an addition to this page, please update this template accordingly, but make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
|Aleri Aren (Aleri Aren)|
|Location||Royal Palace, Guards' Quarters|
|Faction(s)||Royal Guard (Guard)|
- Disloyalty Among the Guards: Investigate the Royal Guards to search for evidence related to a possible plot against the King.
- join the Royal Guards:
- "I've been a Royal Guard all my life, and so was my mother and her mother. I served King Llethan for many years, and now I'll serve King Helseth. Long live the King, and long live the Emperor. It's none of my business, of course, but why do you want to be a guard? You look like you've done well enough for yourself as an adventurer."
- Ask about King Llethan.: "What about him? He was what he was. He was the king, and my noble lord, and I served him faithfully."
- Ask about King Helseth.: "It is my honor to serve King Helseth and Queen Barenziah."
- Mention your Hlaalu connections.: "I see. My ancestors have all been Hlaalu.... But my primary loyalty, of course, is to King Helseth."
Once you have been told to specifically mention your Hlaalu connections, you will receive a different response:
- Mention your Hlaalu connections.: "He what? Ivulen Irano told you to tell me about your Hlaalu connections? And told you NOT to tell Tienius Delitian? I have no idea what that's all about. Are you sure you heard him right? He's not the brightest star in the sky... he gets confused sometimes. I wouldn't worry about it. I'll talk to Ivulen Irano later when I get a chance. I'm sure it's just a misunderstanding."