|This page is currently being rewritten as part of the Morrowind Overhaul Project.
The page is being rewritten and checked in several stages. If you make an addition to this page, please update this template accordingly, but make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
|Gee-Pop Varis (Gee-Pop Varis)|
Gee-Pop Varis is a Dunmer gardener in the Mournhold Temple Courtyard, and the father of Trels Varis, a journalist who is trying to expose King Hlaalu Helseth's alleged poisoning of his predecessor. If you meet him and his wife, Granny Varis before doing the Muckraking Journalist quest, you can blackmail Trels into stopping his operation.
He wears a common shirt with matching pants and shoes. Aside from his natural resistance to fire and the sanctuary provided by his ancestors, he knows the following spells: Almalexia's Grace, Demoralize Humanoid, Detect Enchantment, Righteousness, and Tevral's Hawkshaw.
- Muckraking Journalist: Learn the identity of the anonymous writer of The Common Tongue.
- Voiced Greeting:
- "This park, these plants, are hymns of praise, sera, and I'm right proud of it."
- "All the trees and plants, tended lawns and paths, are hymns of praise to Almalexia's name. It's humble work, sera, but I'm very proud of it."
- my trade:
- "I tend the plants and trees, and keep things looking pretty. I keep an eye on the weather, keep things watered when it's dry and dusty."
- Trels Varis:
- "My son, Trels Varis? He's in Kragenmoor, out west near Cyrodiil. He's a scholar in a private Temple school."
- "My wife says she doesn't know where he is? Well, Granny is getting right forgetful in her old age. Of course Trels is in Kragenmoor, like I said."