|This page is currently being rewritten as part of the Morrowind Overhaul Project.
The page is being rewritten and checked in several stages. If you make an addition to this page, please update this template accordingly, but make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
|Goval Ralen (Goval Ralen)|
Goval Ralen is a Dunmer commoner who can be found in the Temple Courtyard. He's single, and will jump at the chance to go on a date, if you choose to play the role of matchmaker. Sadly, he doesn't seem to be the best man for any local ladies.
He wears the Ralen family belt, a pair of common shoes, and a common shirt with matching pants. Aside from his natural resistance to fire and the sanctuary provided by his ancestors, he knows no spells.
- "Look at this place. Isn't it GREAT?"
- "Hi there. Wow. Can you believe this place? It's just... amazing. Everything's so beautiful! The buildings, the shops, the women... I'm blown away!"
- "Hi there, %PCName! Are you having as good a time here as I am?"
- "Hi, %PCName! So, did you talk to Marena Gilnith? Did she say anything about me?"
- "Sorry, %PCName; I can't talk now. I have to get ready!"
- "Hey, look. This really isn't a very good time; I'm right in the middle of my date! Come see me tomorrow after it's over."
- "%PCName! There you are! I wanted to thank you for helping me find Marena Gilnith!"
- "Oh, hi %PCName. Listen, thanks for trying to set me up with Marena Gilnith, even though it didn't work out."
- Goval Ralen:
- Marena Gilnith:
- "Have you said anything to her? You should mention me if you talk to her again. I know it's a long shot, but why not take it?"
- "From what you say, %PCName, she sure sounds real nice. Okay, I'll meet her."
- "I'm kinda nervous. What do you think I should do, %PCName?"
- Relax. Just go meet her. "Well, okay then. Thanks, %PCName. I'll try to relax some."
- Take this money, get yourself some new clothes, and stop acting so starry-eyed. "You...you think so? Hmm. Okay, then. Thanks for the money. I'll stop on my way to see her and buy some new clothes. Gosh, isn't this exciting?"
- Be sure you tell her frequently how pretty she is, and how awed you are. "That's funny. That's just what I was thinking! Okay, %PCName. I'll do it."
- "She's not interested anymore? Oh. Well, that's okay, I guess."
- "I can't thank you enough, %PCName! She's everything I ever dreamed of, and more. You really helped me out, so I want you to have this. It's not much, but it's the least I can do for someone who's done so much for me. It's a family heirloom, you know."
- "I can't thank you enough, %PCName! She's everything I ever dreamed of, and more. You really helped me out - I think the new clothes did the trick. Here, I want you to have this. It's not much, but it's the least I can do for someone who's done so much for me. It's a family heirloom, you know."
- "I guess it didn't go too well. She was real nice about it, but she said she didn't want to see me again. Oh, well. At least we gave it a try, right? Thanks, %PCName. I appreciate it."
- "She's amazing. I never thought I'd be so lucky."
- "Well, hey. At least we gave it a shot, right?"
- "I mean, I've seen pretty women before, but I just can't get over it. I came from a small town to "seek my fortune", as my father would say, but it's hard to get anything done here. It's all just so overwhelming. And, I guess, a little intimidating, too. I mean, what would any of these women want with me? It's hard to hope that I might meet the woman of my dreams..."
- "Oh, I'm still looking. Hey, you wouldn't happen to know anyone, would you?"
- No, I don't. "Ah, that's okay, %PCName. It's worth it just to be able to confide in someone."
- "Yep, I'm still hopeful. Why, do you know someone?"
- Yes. Marena Gilnith. "Marena Gilnith? I bet she's real nice. And probably real pretty too, right? Well, you've got to tell her about me. I mean, I know she probably won't care, but if there's even a chance, I've got to take it, right?"
- "Well, now you've got me all interested in Marena Gilnith."
- "I'd rather not think about women for a while, if that's all right with you."
- "I've got Marena now; I won't ever even look at other women again."
- "Well, maybe I'll find someone someday."