|This place page is currently being rewritten as part of the Morrowind Overhaul Project.
The page is being rewritten and checked in several stages. All users are welcome to make changes to the page. If you make a change that is relevant to the project, please update this template accordingly, and make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
|# of Zones||9|
|Undead, Rats, Black Dart Gang|
|Console Location Code(s)|
|Old Mournhold: Temple Sewers|
The Temple Sewers are an isolated sewer system accessible from the Temple Basement.
Part of Old Mournhold, the Temple Sewers are mainly neglected and infested with leveled Undead and rats. Accessed through a trapdoor in the Temple basement, there are a number of different areas and catacombs, all with a few enemies and some loot. Some older tombs hold terrible secrets and ancient Liches, that don't take too kindly of being disturbed. The Tribunal Temple has taken a renewed interest in the area. There is a quest that leads to the Shrine of the Dead found here, in which you are to fend off Undead as the priest cleanses the shrine. Rumors state that a dangerous gang is using the sewers as a base.
Areas within the Temple Sewers:
- Abandoned Crypt
- Gedna Relvel's Tomb (level 50 lock)
- Temple Basement
- Temple Catacombs
- Temple Crypt
- Temple Gardens
- Temple Sewers
- Temple Sewers East
- Temple Sewers West
- Temple Shrine
- The Shrine of the Dead: Explore the Temple Sewers to find and cleanse this forgotten shrine.
- Barilzar's Mazed Band: Find this powerful artifact hidden beneath the Temple and return it to Almalexia.
- The Black Dart Gang: Help a woman avenge her dead lover by killing his killers, the Black Dart Gang.
- Crimson Plague: Solve this recent epidemic caused by a number of infected rats in the Temple.
|Black Dart Adren||Dunmer||Commoner||40||250||166||0||90||Temple Sewers West|
|Black Dart Draren||Dunmer||Commoner||40||277||166||0||90||Temple Sewers East|
|Black Dart Gilur||Dunmer||Commoner||40||240||166||0||90||Temple Sewers West|
|Black Dart Malar||Dunmer||Commoner||40||250||166||0||90||Temple Sewers West|
|Black Dart Urvyn||Dunmer||Commoner||40||277||166||0||90||Temple Sewers West|
- An Adamantium cuirass can be found in Temple Sewers West on a ledge in the same room as the boots.
- A pair of Adamantium boots can be found in Temple Sewers West in a crate marked Malar's Stuff.
- An Adamantium axe can be found in the Temple Sewers right next to the entrance to the Abandoned Crypt, it's lying in the water behind the rocks next to the door.
- Black Dart Draren is hiding at the entrance to the Temple Sewers East and will ambush you on entry.
- The entrance to the Abandoned Crypt is blocked by rocks until you're on the quest, Barilzar's Mazed Band.
- There are 10 samples of Adamantium ore in the Temple Crypt and 3 samples of Admantium ore in the Temple Catacombs. You should save before mining to maximize the ore you obtain.