The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
This is a list of all Landmarks in Solstheim.
- Brodir Grove — A landmark in Solstheim located on the border of the Isinfier Plains and the Hirstaang Forest.
- Castle Karstaag — A fortress in the northwestern region of the island, in the Moesring Mountains region.
- Hrothmund's Bane — A large Nordic memorial presumably built by the inhabitants of Thirsk after the death of their first chieftain, Hrothmund the Red.
- Hvitkald Peak — A large, steep mountain northeast of Thormoor's Watch.
- Mortrag Glacier — A completely frozen mass of ice, totally free of vegetation and beasts, located on the northwest side of Solstheim.
- Thormoor's Watch — A vantage point located on the northwest area of Solstheim, in the Isinfier Plains.
- Altar of Thrond — Located in the middle of the island of Solstheim, in the Isinfier Plains.
- Patchwork Airship — A vessel crashed on the Isinfier Plains, northwest of the Altar of Thrond.
- Beast Stone — Located near the east side of Solstheim, south of the Skaal Village, in the Felsaad Coast region.
- Earth Stone — Located northwest from Raven Rock as shown on the paper map.
- Sun Stone — Located in the southeastern portion of Solstheim.
- Tree Stone — Located in a valley just northeast of Brodir Grove, on the border of the Isinfier Plains and the Hirstaang Forest, southeast from the spring of the Harstrad River.
- Water Stone — A large, dark gray pillar on the side of a mountain in the Moesring Mountains area.
- Wind Stone — Located on the western shore of Harstrad River.