|This quest page is currently being rewritten as part of the Morrowind Overhaul Project.
The page is being rewritten and checked in several stages. All users are welcome to make changes to the page. If you make a change that is relevant to the project, please update this template accordingly, and make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
- Speak to Raven Omayn at the Council House in Sadrith Mora.
- Retrieve a potion of Quarra blood.
- Return to Omayn.
A bloody request
Speak with Raven Omayn, the Mouth for Councilor Dratha at the Telvanni Council House in Sadrith Mora, to receive her next quest.
Blood for Mistress Dratha
Omayn will ask you to steal a potion of Quarra blood. If you've completed the related quest for Raxle Berne previously, you will know that Raxle will have the potion. Otherwise, the potion is still in a locked keg at the bottom of the Quarra headquarters in Druscashti, east of Khuul.
Get your bloody reward
Return to Omayn with the potion to receive a Flawed Dwemer Jinksword.
- Just because the sword is flawed, doesn't necessarily mean it's useless. Remember vampires, like yourself, are 100% immune to paralyzation and it does add five extra seconds of duration.
- If you obtain the Potion of Quarra Blood before attempting to get this quest from Raven, the topic will not usually appear. If you have obtained the potion prior to speaking to her, it is advised to simply either drop the potion on the floor before speaking to her, or to use the console to add the topic, as described below.
- If you are cured of vampirism, you won't be able to finish quest, even if you started it as a vampire.
- After giving the blood potion to Raven, you may pickpocket it back from her. This is advised, as the potion is worth 5000 gold and quite powerful. Collectors may also want it, since this is a one-of-a-kind item.
- if you already have Quarra blood potion, you can progress with quest by adding topic "Quarra blood potion" to Raven via console
The following Quest_ID and Index codes can be used with the
Journal Console command to manually update the quest to a certain point.
|Blood for Mistress Dratha (VA_VampBlood2)
||Raven Omayn tells me that Mistress Dratha would like to obtain the Blood of the Quarra Ancients for her studies. She believes it will be found in Druscashti, the home of Volrina Quarra and her kin.
||Raven Omayn tells me that Mistress Dratha would like to obtain the Blood of the Quarra Ancients for her studies. She believes it will be found in Druscashti, the home of Volrina Quarra and her kin. However, as I have retrieved it for Raxle Berne, I know that he has the Blood now.
||It seems Mistress Dratha was pleased to receive the Blood of the Quarra Ancients. I have been rewarded with a Jinksword, which Raven Omayn believes could only be useful to a vampire.