|This quest page is currently being rewritten as part of the Morrowind Overhaul Project.
The page is being rewritten and checked in several stages. All users are welcome to make changes to the page. If you make a change that is relevant to the project, please update this template accordingly, and make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
- For the similar House Redoran quest, see Slay Reynel Uvirith.
- Speak to Crassius Curio to learn your next assignment.
- Travel to Tel Uvirith and kill Reynel Uvirith.
- Return to Crassius Curio.
Evidently this quest is of some importance to Crassius Curio as he requires you to be a House Father and have a stronghold that has reached at least level two before he will give it to you. Talk to Curio in his manor in Vivec and he will ask you to kill the Telvanni sorcerer Reynel Uvirith in the stronghold at Tel Uvirith, in the Molag Amur region west of Tel Fyr.
Do The Deed
Reynel Uvirith can be found in the Tower Lower area of the stronghold, and should not prove too much of a challenge for a character that has reached this stage.
Return to Vivec
Return to Crassius when Uvirith is dead to complete the quest and receive 1000 drakes as reward.
- You can do this quest even if you're not in the House Hlaalu. After you have killed Reynel Uvirith, just speak with Crassius Curio about Reynel Uvirith, he thanks you and gives you 1000 gold, with a journal entry for the Hlaalu Quest.
The following Quest_ID and Index codes can be used with the
Journal Console command to manually update the quest to a certain point.
|Kill Reynel Uvirith (HH_DestroyTelUvirith)
||Crassius Curio asked me to kill Reynel Uvirith, the Telvanni Sorcerer who lives in the Telvanni Stronghold of Tel Uvirith which is in the ashlands due west of Tel Fyr.
||Crassius Curio thanked me for killing Reynel Uvirith.