|# of Zones||1|
|Dust Eater Goblins|
|1 Goblin Totem Staff|
|Console Location Code(s)|
|Just east of the Yellow Road, south of the Panther River|
- The Dust Eater Goblins have made Barren Mine their lair. The Dust Eaters are a fairly small tribe of Goblins, with nine in total including one war chief and one war shaman, with one goblin totem staff.
- This mine contains 3 Cairn Bolete plants and 11 Wisp Stalk plants.
- The exterior is located at coordinates: Tamriel 28, -21
- This location's map marker (M on map) is named Barren Mine (editor name BarrenMineMapMarker). The entrance door is E of the marker, 40 feet away.
- 3 Dust Eater Goblin Skirmishers are near the entrance
- 1 Wilderness Creature (Swamp variety) is near the entrance
- The following plants can be found near the entrance: 5 Green Stain Cup plants
Zone 1: Barren Mine
Unlike most other tribes, the nine Dust Eater Goblins have chosen a fairly small and linear cave as their lair. Upon entering, you will quickly encounter a patrolling Goblin guarding a locked chest in the first room; make sure to claim the two lockpicks from the broken crate. Proceed through two similar rooms, and be careful not to let the Goblins group up on you, in particular the Goblin War Chief that tends to patrol the entire cave. Prepare for the second room, because that room contains up to four enemies.
In the large southeastern room, notice the Dead Captive in a locked cell at E, fight the two Goblins and head north for an encounter with the Goblin Shaman. After the fight, search the Shaman's body for the key to the cell at D, claim the Totem Staff and the four soul gems at C, then backtrack all the way back to the exit at Out.
- 1 Dust Eater Goblin Berserker
- 1 Dust Eater Goblin Shaman (non-respawning)
- 1 Dust Eater Goblin Skirmisher
- 1 Dust Eater Goblin War Chief
- 2 standard Dust Eater Goblins
- 1 Goblin Totem Staff at location C on map
- 3 Chests 02 (1 locked)
- 1 Chest 03
- 1 Chest 04
- 3 Silver Veins (non-respawning)
- The other following items will always be found: 2 Lockpicks, 1 empty lesser soul gem, and 3 empty petty soul gems
- The following plants will always be found: 3 Cairn Bolete plants and 11 Wisp Stalk plants
- Some of the above items are clustered at location C: 1 Goblin Totem Staff, 1 empty lesser soul gem, and 3 empty petty soul gems
Doors and Gates:
- There is one door (at Out) in/out of this zone, leading outside
- 1 A Rusty Door at D (locked, opened by Dust Eater Cell Key)
- 1 Dead Captive (carries light armor greaves and gauntlets, 10% chance jewelry, all possibly enchanted) at location E on map