- Speak with Malene behind the counter about the necromancer.
- Clear Moss Rock Cavern, and corner Raelynn at the end of the cavern.
- Return to Malene for your leveled gold reward and her thanks.
Raelynn the Gravefinder
Talk to Malene behind the counter at the Roxey Inn, and she will tell you that Raelynn the Gravefinder, a necromancer hiding out in Moss Rock Cavern, has been scaring potential customers away from the area. Malene will ask you to kill Raelynn.
Moss Rock Cavern
Follow the path behind the inn and you will get to the cave. Clearing the cave is not too hard; nonetheless, sneaking is rather helpful. You can pick the lock on the door to the cavern with Raelynn in it or go all the way to the end of the cavern to get the key (it's in the chest next to the small statue).
When you return to Malene she will thank you and give you gold (the reward is leveled, 20 gold at level 1, plus an additional 25 gold for each level above that, to a maximum of 745 gold at level 30+).
|The Gravefinder's Repose (SQ05)
||Malene at the Roxey Inn in the wilderness north of the Imperial City has asked me to help her rid the area of a Necromancer who calls herself Raelynn the Gravefinder. Raelynn can be found in Moss Rock Cavern to the north.
||I've slain Raelynn the Gravefinder. I should return to Malene at the Roxey Inn and deliver the good news.
||Malene was delighted with the news of Raelynn the Gravefinder's death, and rewarded me with some coin.
- Not all Journal Entries may appear in your journal; which entries appear and which entries do not depends on the manner in which the quest is done.
- Stages are not always in order of progress. This is usually the case with quests that have multiple possible outcomes or quests where certain tasks may be done in random order.
- If an entry is marked as "Finishes Quest" it means the quest disappears from the Active Quest list, but you may still receive new entries for that quest.
- It is possible to use the console to advance through the quest by entering
setstage SQ05 stage, where
stage is the number of the stage you wish to complete. It is not possible to un-complete (i.e. go back) quest stages. See SetStage for more information.