Online:Edgard the Innkeeper
This article is about the Breton spirit in Westtry. For the Breton in Crosswych, see Edgard Gane.
|Edgard the Innkeeper|
- The Ghosts of Westtry: Retrace a dead woman's steps to discover the secret of a cursed town.
- "Who's there? Stay back. Wait. Is that you, Captain Rosalind?"
- Is everyone all right in here?
- "For the moment. I haven't forgotten how to swing a sword and the inn's walls are stout."
- "Apothecary Muriel's helping the wounded, but she needs more hawthorn berries. She can't make more healing poultices without them."
- I'll gather hawthorn berries. Stay here and protect the villagers.
- "That would help a lot. Bring them to Muriel at her shop as soon as you can. "
- "And Captain? Be careful out there."
If you speak to him before continuing, he'll tell you: "Hawthorn shrubs grow throughout the village. Just pluck a few berries and get them to Muriel at the apothecary shop."