Really a Daedric Cuirass?
I found every other item in this zone (The Wailingdelve) with ease, but after a long long time of searching every square inch of the place, I still didn't see a trace of the Daedric Cuirass (I found the pauldron too, but no cuirass.) 188.8.131.52 04:45, 19 June 2012 (UTC)
- It's really there. It's located near a big rock somewhat to the west (or east) of the first waterfall. Wolok gro-Barok 10:29, 25 June 2012 (UTC)
- It's right on top of that big rock/ledge a bit below the entrance, and if you stand on it, you're almost level with where the waterfall begins. -Deltahost (talk) 09:47, 30 December 2013 (GMT)
Is there three or four deposits of Adamantium ore in the teeth that gnash? The map says 3, the article says 4 and I only see 3 in my game.— Unsigned comment by 184.108.40.206 (talk) at 20:58 on 02 June 2014
- There's a fourth one on the left from the main stairway. That map needs some reworking. :/ -- Kertaw48 (talk) 13:31, 7 June 2014 (GMT)
Don't you have the feeling that this dungeon was unfinished? I noticed that:
- The first room is big, with many monsters, a door with no sound effect and some area that seem to lead somewhere (especially the cave on the right). Only, they don't
- "The Grand Stair" room is big too and quite beautiful, but completely useless and with some missing texture (mostly the back of some rock or wall)
- "The Wailingdelve" have a tunnel right after the door you use to enter. That tunnel ends with a small cave with absolutely nothing inside.