|This page is currently being rewritten as part of the Morrowind Overhaul Project.
The page is being rewritten and checked in several stages. If you make an addition to this page, please update this template accordingly, but make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
|Location||Underworks, St. Olms Canton|
|Faction(s)||Thieves Guild (Operative)|
Addhiranirr is a Khajiit thief and Operative of the Thieves Guild who resides in Vivec, in the northeast Underworks of the St. Olms Canton. Caius Cosades will send you to talk to her about the Sixth House and Nerevarine, but when you meet up with her, she is too distracted by a Census and Excise agent to talk.
She is wearing a common shirt with matching pants and netch leather gauntlets. She is wielding a steel wakizashi. Like all Khajiit, she can see well in the dark and can demoralize others for short periods; otherwise she knows no spells.
- Vivec Informants: Speak with three informants in Vivec about the Nerevarine Cult and the Sixth House.
- "So. Are you the one Addhiranirr must thank for getting rid of the annoying Census and Excise agent? Indeed, Addhiranirr is very glad to see you, and very happy to tell a friend of my good friend Caius all about the Sixth House cult. And Addhiranirr knows nothing about the Nerevarine, but Addhiranirr is happy to tell you that, too, if it makes Caius happy. Ask away, friend %PCName."
- "Yes. So you want Addhiranirr to tell you about the Nerevarine? Or about the Sixth House cult? Or about the Thieves Guild? Or anything else?"
- "You have come from Caius, so of course he tells you all about Addhiranirr, how she is a friend of Caius, and who does little things for Caius, and who is also a member of the Thieves Guild, not at all important, but very helpful and loyal to fellow guild members."
- Census and Excise agent:
- "Really? You have made the agent go away? This is a good trick. And Addhiranirr does not ask you how you do this trick, because Addhiranirr does not want to know. But now Addhiranirr is feeling quite good, and happy to talk to you about the Nerevarine cult or the Sixth House cult. Go ahead. Ask your questions."
- "Yes, Addhiranirr knows nothing about this Nerevarine cult, because it is just silly superstition. So you tell Caius this. Nobody in her right mind pays any attention to this nonsense. Prophecies and ancient heroes reborn and other silliness. Fuzzy tales for little kitties."
- Sixth House cult:
- "This Addhiranirr knows about, because it is about smuggling. Some smart smugglers are suddenly too busy for their old clients, because they have a new employer, the Sixth House, who pays VERY well. But what do they smuggle now? Addhiranirr doesn't know, because they are very secret. And this is odd, because these smugglers are always loud and bragging, and now they hush up like fat-bellied kitties full of sweet-meats."
- "Smuggling is big business. The Empire says we can't trade skooma, moon sugar, ebony, Dwemer artifacts, exotic Dunmer weapons and armor, and slaves. So smugglers trade these things. Smugglers also smuggle greef, shein, and sujamma to avoid Imperial tax. And now the Sixth House hires smugglers, though what they smuggle, Addhiranirr cannot say."
- Thieves Guild:
- "It is just is a social club. We like the finer things in life. Those who join this club, they must know how to get the finer things in life. We are like other guilds, so we get deals on training, on goods, and on services. The Guild Stewards? They know the finer things in life very well, and know where to find them. Addhiranirr must tell you, though. There is war between Thieves Guild and Camonna Tong. Addhiranirr is loyal to the Guild, but Addhiranirr thinks maybe the Guild is losing this war."