|This place page is currently being rewritten as part of the Morrowind Overhaul Project.
The page is being rewritten and checked in several stages. All users are welcome to make changes to the page. If you make a change that is relevant to the project, please update this template accordingly, and make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
This article is about the place. For other uses, see Mamaea (disambiguation).
|# of Zones||3|
|Ash Creatures, Ash Vampires, Adventurer|
|Console Location Code(s)|
|Mamaea, Shrine of Pitted Dreams
Mamaea, Sanctum of Black Hope
Mamaea, Sanctum of Awakening
|West Gash, [-8,9]|
One of the interesting features of Mamaea is that it consists of a "spine" of "bone" textured cave sections that run directly from the entrance to the depths, the Shrine of Pitted Dreams. Various Sixth House creatures lurk in the darker, more commonly textured caves on either side of this spine—including Dagoth Araynys, the only Ash Vampire outside the Ghostfence.
- The Citadels of the Sixth House: Find the Ash Vampires to collect powerful artifacts and make your assault on Dagoth Ur himself.
|Hannat Zainsubani||Dunmer||Thief||Thieves Guild (Ringleader)||8||85||26||0||30||Sanctum of Black Hope|
|Zula||Dunmer||Dreamer||Sixth House||2||40||82||0||90||Shrine of Pitted Dreams|
- Since this is no ordinary cave, a high level is recommended (~30). You should be good against magic, because you will face many Ascended Sleepers and Ash Ghouls.
- Hannat Zainsubani is located in a circular room halfway through.
- The Dreamer Prophet in Vivec, Foreign Quarter Underworks, has a Crude Bronze Key that opens a cell in the Sanctum of Black Hope.
- In Mamaea, Sanctum of Black Hope, there is a deep pool of water. When you swim to the bottom, the game will teleport you back to the entrance, as is common when one falls through the ground.
- In a trough guarded by a dreamer priest named Zula, you will find a Daedric Face of Inspiration, a pair of Ebony Boots, and the Fang of Haynekhtnamet (a magical dagger).