|This page is currently being rewritten as part of the Morrowind Overhaul Project.
The page is being rewritten and checked in several stages. If you make an addition to this page, please update this template accordingly, but make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
|Home City||Sadrith Mora|
|Location||Tel Naga Upper Tower|
|Faction(s)||House Telvanni (Master)|
Neloth is a Dunmer mage in the Upper Tower of Tel Naga. He is a Master in House Telvanni. He sports a collection of rare treasures, and apparently a common Telvanni pastime is to steal them from him. He also enjoys kidnapping young Redoran Councilors' daughters, an interest he shares with another prominent Telvanni, Divayth Fyr. Neloth is arrogant, and like most of the other Councilors, extremely rude, both to you and to others. He raises himself above the rest of the Telvanni simply because he has a presence in Sadrith Mora. He is also withholding the Flesh Made Whole amulet from councilor Dratha to try and get some concession on the Council.
In addition to his natural resistance to fire and the sanctuary provided by his ancestors, Neloth knows the spells Masterful Red Wisdom, Masterful Unseen Wisdom, Poet's Whim, Vivec's Mercy, Powerwell, Feet of Notorgo, Blood Gift, Absorb Willpower, Absorb Speed [Ranged], Absorb Speed, Wild Spelldrinker, Medusa's Gaze, Wizard Rend, Dire Weakness to Fire, Dire Weakness to Frost, Dire Weakness to Magicka, Dire Weakness to Poison, Deadly Poison, Drain Destruction, Drain Mysticism, Wild Distraction, Strong Fire Shield, Strong Frost Shield, Strong Shock Shield, Great Feather, Dire Weary and Burden of Sin.
- Drake's Pride: Find this robe on a poor servant in Tel Aruhn.
- Ring of Equity: Help Eddie to retrieve this magical ring from Neloth's treasury.
- Kill the Telvanni Councilors: A strange request from the Arch-Mage to kill all the Telvanni councilors.
- "Whatever you want, the answer is no."
- "I really don't have time for any of this."
- "You again! What do you want this time?"
- "Did you bring me the Robe of the Drake's Pride?"
- Conjuration expert: [Disposition -10.] "Conjuration expert? OF COURSE I'm an expert, idiot. I'm a mage-lord. But you think I'm sending ghosts to haunt the Gateway Inn? Get OUT of here, you fool!"
- "I have a certain interest in a robe which is in the possession of one entirely unworthy. This robe is known as the Robe of Drake's Pride."
- "I have no more chores for you. Just get out of here, would you? Just leave."
- Drake's Pride:
- "At the present time, Senise Thindo wears the Robe of Drake's Pride. She is a servant of Master Gothren in Tel Aruhn and a mere child of two hundred years. She does not deserve the robe. Correct this injustice and bring the robe to me, as clearly I deserve the robe far more than she does."
- "Oh, is that the Robe of Drake's Pride?"
- Yes, here it is
- [Disposition +5. Neloth will reinstate you back into House Telvanni. 10 Gold has been added to your inventory. Robe of the Drake's Pride has been removed from your inventory.] "Were you expelled for getting me the robe? How unfortunate. I will take care of this for you. It's the least I can do. And take these ten drakes for your trouble."
- [Disposition +10. 10 Gold has been added to your inventory. Robe of the Drake's Pride has been removed from your inventory.]
- No [Disposition -5.] "It looks very similar. Are you certain? Do not lie to me, %PCName."
- Yes, here it is
- "Yes, it is a fine and marvelous robe when worn by the rare wizard who is worthy of it."
- Miner Arobar: "It is none of your concern. Now, if you don't have anything else to blather about..."
- Neloth: "Yes, yes, I'm Neloth. What do you want?"
- Telvanni bride: "That is completely stupid. Remarkably stupid. You must shut up more often."
- Telvanni Hortator:
- [Disposition < 40.] "No. No. No. Not another word. What the hell are you talking about? And who do you think you are? NO. Just shut up! Nonsense! Superstitious nonsense! Don't interrupt me with such foolishness. Just shut up and go away."
- [Disposition ≥ 40.] "What are you going on about? Prophecies, visions, superstitious jibber-jabber? Don't interrupt me with that nonsense. Go bother some bone-through-the-nose shaman or bug-eating wise woman.
- [Disposition ≥ 70.] "Hortator? War leader of House Telvanni? Is that necessary? Why doesn't anyone tell me about these things? So. Do you want the job? Are you qualified? Good. Then go ahead. I don't care. Be the Hortator. Now go away."
- "Just go. Be the Hortator. Leave me alone."