|This page is currently being rewritten as part of the Oblivion NPC Redesign Project.
The page is being rewritten and checked in several stages. If you make an addition to this page, please update this template accordingly, but make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
|Faction(s)||Nine Divines (Acolyte); Gottlesfont Faction|
Sister Angrond is a Bosmer priestess living at Gottlesfont Priory. She and Sister Phebe Jeanard are avid gardeners, and specialize in the cultivation of Lady's Mantle. Feel free to pick some when you visit.
She wakes up at 6am, and spends four hours wandering around the priory house. At 10am she changes behavior and will, due to a series of bugs, seek you out and ask you to leave the otherwise hospitable priory the moment you enter. At midday she relaxes a bit and takes a two-hour brunch. After two hours of wandering around the bug kicks in again at 4pm and lasts until her two-hour dinner at 6pm. She spends the rest of the day wandering around the priory house, until she goes to bed at midnight.
When she greets you, she'll say "I am Sister Angrond of Gottlesfont Priory. We gather and prepare healing herbs and mushrooms." When asked about Gottlesfont Priory, she'll say "The Sisters of Gottlesfont gather Steel Blue Entoloma and Lady's Mantle Leaves. Take what you need, and you're welcome to gather mushrooms nearby."
Sister Angrond possesses a custom list of spells that befit her role as a healer:
- Seductive Charm — Charm 24pts for 30s on target
- Cure Disease — Cure Disease on self
- Cure Paralysis — Cure Paralysis on touch
- Cure Poison — Cure Poison on self
- Major Enervation — Drain Fatigue 30pts for 15s on target
- Greater Fortify Strength — Fortify Strength 10pts for 90s on self
- Minor Respite — Restore Fatigue 15pts on self
- Heal Minor Wounds — Restore Health 10pts on self
- Heal Major Wounds — Restore Health 25pts on self
- Mute — Silence for 15s in 15 feet on target
- Dismiss Undead — Turn Undead 75pts for 60s on target
- Sister Angrond was supposed to worship in the nearby Chapel twice a day, but three faulty AI-packages cause her to stay in the house and make her hostile to strangers; firstly, her default package is a HouseOwner-package and she will fall back on this package and kick you out of the priory. Additionally, a PlayerNear-package prevents her from even trying to get to the Chapel if you are anywhere near the cell and will also slightly affect her meals. Another less-than-hospitable package, namely a LockDoorPackage will be the icing on the cake and will ensure her intended routine is more or less destroyed, with the exception of her bedtime.
- This bug is fixed by the Unofficial Oblivion Patch.