|This page is currently being rewritten as part of the Oblivion NPC Redesign Project.
The page is being rewritten and checked in several stages. If you make an addition to this page, please update this template accordingly, but make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
|Home City||Imperial City
|Location||The Bloated Float Inn|
|Health||50 + (4+0.6)x(PC+1), PC=3-82|
|Magicka||75 + 1.5x(PC+1) (max=250)|
|Faction(s)||MS31 Blackwater Brigands|
Wrath is the code name for a Nord thief, one of only four members of the Blackwater Brigands, a recently formed gang of thieves from Bravil. Along with his accomplices, Minx, Lynch and their gang leader Selene, Wrath has hijacked the Bloated Float, apparently in search of a legendary gold statuette known as "The Golden Galleon", which he believes is hidden somewhere on the ship.
After you have confronted both Lynch and Minx, you will have to clear the way to the ship's wheel, located on the Top Deck. As soon as you enter the deck, you will bump into Wrath who is in charge of guarding the wheel and carries out this duty without ever eating or sleeping.
He wields a leveled longsword and wears leather gauntlets, boots, greaves and the uniquely designed leather cuirass, branded with the emblem of the Blackwater Brigands. He carries the key to Ormil's cabin and a small amount of gold.
As soon as you enter the Top Deck, Wrath will approach you with the words: "Wha-- ? What are you doing up here? They find the 'Golden Galleon' yet?"
- If you say "Get away from that wheel!", Wrath will respond with "Over my dead body!" and proceed to attack you.
- If you say "I'm awaiting orders.", Wrath will be puzzled and ask you another question: "Orders? Selene didn't tell me about this, and I don't remember her taking on someone else to help us find the Gold Galleon. When did all this happen?"
- You will have to take a wild guess. If you say "Yesterday", Wrath will respond with "Liar! We never met yesterday! You're an intruder!" and proceed to attack you.
- If you say "Three days ago", Wrath will reveal some important information and ask you one final question: "Damn that woman! She promised a four part split when we recover the 'Golden Galleon'. She never said anything about splitting it five ways! She said when we got back to the safe house in Bravil, we would divide the loot after she fenced the damn thing. Do Lynch and Minx know about this?"
- When you say "Lynch and Minx are dead.", the greedy Wrath will finally draw his longsword with the words: "Well, since they're out of the way, if I kill you, that means Selene and I split the take two ways. This heist is getting better and better!"
After his death, you are free to head to Ormil's cabin and confront Selene.