The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
The Perils of Diplomacy
After you disrupt her ritual, she will be injured and you can interrogate her.
- "Covered my tracks. Couldn't have found me!"
- Tell me who killed the Silvenar.
- "I followed his orders. Daedric poison, for the Wood Elf and his mate. I followed his orders."
- Whose orders?
- "Ulondil. He said they could stop the tempest. Had to be removed."
She is then promptly killed by the Green Lady.
- The Green Lady: "I've heard enough."
- Assassin: "His orders! I had to follow his orders!"
- The Green Lady: "There, there. You did what you had to do."
- <Blue motes of light appear around the Lady's hand. Which kill the assassin.>
- The Green Lady: "As did I."