Online:Darkshade Caverns I
- These caves have the distinction of being the most famous kwama mines in Deshaan. Dark Elves consider kwama eggs a delicacy, and those harvested from Darkshade Caverns are particularly prized by Dunmeri gourmets.
|Veteran Speed Run Target||20 mins|
As Deshaan's largest kwama mine, the caverns' ownership remains hotly contested. The caverns also contain the hidden Dwemer ruin of Rkugamz. In the normal version, Tervur Sadri wants you to help him reclaim his mine from thugs within.
- Darkshade Caverns Objective: Explore the Darkshade Caverns.
- Pledge: Darkshade Caverns I: Explore Darkshade Caverns I and return Undaunted.
Darkshade Caverns Pledge: Explore Darkshade Caverns and return Undaunted.(disabled since Patch 2.6.4)
Darkshade Caverns I
- Head Shepherd Neloren, a Dunmer kwama herder
- Cavern Patriarch, a large netch
- Cutting Sphere, a Dwemer Sphere
- Foreman Llothan, the leader of the miners
- The Hive Lord, a large Kwama Warrior
- Sentinel of Rkugamz, a Dwarven Centurion blocking the entrance to Rkugamz
|Set Name||Bonuses||Location(s)||Set Type|
|Netch's Touch||Darkshade Caverns||Light Armor|
|Strength of the Automaton||Darkshade Caverns||Medium Armor|
|Armor of Truth||
2 items: Adds 9-833 Weapon Critical
|Darkshade Caverns||Heavy Armor|
|Sentinel of Rkugamz||
1 item: Adds 4% Healing Done
|Monster Helm Sets|
There are several Achievements associated with this dungeon:
|Darkshade Caverns I Vanquisher||10||Defeat Foreman Llothan, the Hive Lord, and the Sentinel of Rkugamz in Darkshade Caverns I.|
|Darkshade Caverns I Conqueror||10||Defeat Head Shepard Neloren, Foreman Llothan, the Hive Lord, the Cavern Patriarch, the Sentinel of Rkugamz, and the Cutting Sphere in Veteran Darkshade Caverns I.|
|Well Out of Warranty||50||Defeat the Sentinel of Rkugamz in Veteran Darkshade Caverns I, after invoking the Scroll of Glorious Battle.|
|Veteran Kwama Slayer||10||Defeat 300 Kwama in Veteran Darkshade Caverns I.|
|Veteran Pit Rat Slayer||10||Defeat 175 Pit Rat Thugs in Veteran Darkshade Caverns I.|
|Darkshade Caverns I Survivor||50||Defeat Head Shepard Neloren, Foreman Llothan, the Hive Lord, the Cavern Patriarch, the Sentinel of Rkugamz, and the Cutting Sphere in Veteran Darkshade Caverns I, without suffering a group member death.|
|Darkshade Caverns I Assassin||50||Defeat Head Shepard Neloren, Foreman Llothan, the Hive Lord, the Cavern Patriarch, the Sentinel of Rkugamz, and the Cutting Sphere in Veteran Darkshade Caverns I within twenty minutes of starting the dungeon. Timer starts when a group member descends into the caverns.|
- Before dungeon scaling was introduced in Update 5, Normal Darkshade Caverns was designed for levels 20–23, and Veteran Darkshade Caverns was designed for Veteran Ranks 6–10.
- Prior to Update 12, Darkshade Caverns I was only available in Normal mode, and Darkshade Caverns II was only available in Veteran mode. These were named Darkshade Caverns and Veteran Darkshade Caverns respectively.