- The Barsaebic Ayleids who built Loriasel intended it as a site for the veneration of the Ten Ancestors. The Lizard-Folk who have inherited the ruined amphitheater have put it to uses the Wild Elves never envisioned.
|Venomous Fens, Shadowfen|
Bar the entrance and the large central room, the upper part of Loriasel is divided into three separate parts. In the north, a door leads to the Loriasel Inner Bailey which is a large open area. To the east there is a section of caves, where you will face several hostile lamia. To the west there is an area inhabited by Ancient Bonelords, Ancient Warriors and Ancient Vanguards as well as wraiths.
- Loriasel Objective: Stop Ruuvitar from corrupting the Mnemic Egg.
- Hushed Whispers: Report on Dominion activity in Stormhold.
- The Swamp's Embrace: Recover the bodies of the Dominion's Argonian prisoners.
- Vigil's End: Help an ancient Ayleid spirit find rest.
Loriasel Wayshrine is located south of the ruin.