Morrowind:Morag Tong Guildhall (Vivec)
|This place page is currently being rewritten as part of the Morrowind Overhaul Project.
The page is being rewritten and checked in several stages. All users are welcome to make changes to the page. If you make a change that is relevant to the project, please update this template accordingly, and make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
|Guild Steward||Eno Hlaalu|
|Console Location Code(s)|
|Vivec, Arena Hidden Area|
|Vivec, Arena, [4,-11]|
The Vivec Morag Tong Guildhall is the headquarters of the Morag Tong.
It is located in the Arena Hidden Area within Vivec's Arena Canton; through the Arena Waistworks, to the Arena Canalworks, to the Arena Storage, into the Arena Hidden Area. The entrance to the hidden area, or guildhall, is through a trap-door located in the corner of a (and trapped) storage room.
Eno Hlaalu is the Grandmaster of the Morag Tong. He can be found in the upper level of the guildhall, and is the only NPC that can enlist new members into their faction. Minnibi Selkin-Adda is one of only two mages that sell the frenzy creature spell. Rogdul gro-Bularz provides restocking master picks and probes.
- Writ for Feruren Oran: Prove your worth to the Morag Tong by performing the execution of Feruren Oran.
- Writ for Odaishah Yasalmibaal: Execute Odaishah near Tel Fyr.
- Writ for Toris Saren: Execute Toris in Vivec.
- Writ for Sarayn Sadus: Execute Sadus in Zaintirari.
- Writ for Ethal Seloth and Idroso Vendu: Execute Vendu and Seloth in Temporary Housing in Vivec.
- Writ for Guril Retheran: Execute Guril, found in Vivec.
- Writ for Galasa Uvayn: Execute Galasa, found in Vivec.
- Writ for Mavon Drenim: Execute Drenim in Vivec.
- Writ for Tirer Belvayn: Execute Tirer in the dungeon of Shara.
- Writ for Mathyn Bemis: Execute Mathyn Bemis in Vivec.
- Writ for Brilnosu Llarys: Execute Llarys in the Hlormaren stronghold.
- Writ for Navil and Ranes Ienith: Kill these two brothers in the basement of the Dren Plantation Villa.
- Threads of the Webspinner: Find 26 Sanguine items for Eno Hlaalu to receive a nice reward from Mephala.
- A Contact in the Dark Brotherhood: Find out the name of a Dark Brotherhood contact from an enchanter in the canton.
- Belt of Sanguine Fleetness: Recover this belt in Pelagiad.
- Ultimatum for Movis Darys: Persuade this Dark Brotherhood member to join the Morag Tong.
- Ultimatum for Carecalmo: Deliver an ultimatum to Carecalmo, a worshipper of Mehrunes Dagon who is aiding the Dark Brotherhood.
- Ring of Sanguine Sublime Wisdom: Recover this ring from the shrine of Yasammidan, northwest of Gnisis.
- Execute Durus Marius: Kill this Dark Brotherhood assassin found in a shrine in the St. Olms Underworks.
- Execute Severa Magia: Execute the Night Mother of the Dark Brotherhood within Ald Sotha.
- Grandmaster: Eno Hlaalu wants to retire and name you the Grandmaster of the Morag Tong.
- Mephala's Quest: Take care of this "free agent" for the Morag Tong.
|Eno Hlaalu||Dunmer||Assassin||Morag Tong (Grandmaster)||28||227||176||90||30|
|Minnibi Selkin-Adda||Dunmer||Nightblade Service||Morag Tong (Brother)||15||93||110||100||30||Spell Merchant|
|Rogdul gro-Bularz||Orc||Assassin Service||Morag Tong (Knower)||21||154||136||100||30||Merchant; Trainer|
|Serul Dathren||Dunmer||Monk Service||Morag Tong (Thinker)||17||126||106||100||30||Trainer|
|Taros Dral||Dunmer||Assassin||Morag Tong (Brother)||15||114||140||90||30|
|Ulmesi Baryon||Dunmer||Agent||Morag Tong (Thinker)||15||107||110||90||30||Trainer|