(Click on any item for details)
Alchemy description: Causes <mag> points of concentrated poison damage.
This effect is a variant of Damage Health. It causes a flat total reduction of <mag> points of target's maximum Health points instantaneously.
As with the other two Damage Health variants, it is only available from poisons.
The following alchemy ingredients can be used to create a poison of Ravage Health:
- Congealed PutrescenceCC (1st effect)
- Cyrodilic Spadetail
- Daedra VeninCC (1st effect)
- Eye of Sabre Cat
- Giant Lichen
- Gold KanetCC
- Jazbay Grapes
- ScathecrawDB (1st effect)
- Silverside Perch
- Skeever Tail
- The effects of Ravage Health can be reversed by altars and Potions of Cure Poison.
- The Ravage Health effect is especially effective when utilized against Trolls, as it decreases their Maximum Health, which they cannot then regenerate.
- Additionally, Ravage Health poisons are good choice against opponents with Restoration magic, since there is no Cure Poison spell, they usually don't carry Cure Poison potions, and there is no spell to simply heal the lost maximum health.