The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
|This page is currently being rewritten as part of the Morrowind Overhaul Project.
The page is being rewritten and checked in several stages. If you make an addition to this page, please update this template accordingly, but make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
|Arielle Phiencel (arielle phiencel)|
|Home City||Wolverine Hall|
|Faction(s)||Mages Guild (Apprentice)|
- Staff of the Silver Dawn: Find this magical staff somewhere in Sadrith Mora.
- Wizard For Hire: Hire a battlemage to protect the guild.
Staff of the Silver Dawn
- Staff of the Silver Dawn:
- "Yes, I have a Staff of the Silver Dawn. I don't use it very often. I prefer daggers, myself. I'll sell it to you for 300 drakes."
- Give her 300 drakes.: "I'm sorry, but you do not have 300 drakes."
- Nevermind.: "Well, your loss. I'm sure it's worth more than that."
If you purchase the staff:
- "I already sold you the Staff of the Silver Dawn."
- "I no longer have a Staff of the Silver Dawn."
Wizard For Hire
- hire a wizard:
- "Yes, I could arrange for a wizard to guard your precious guildhall. But first you must bring me four pieces of raw ebony for an experiment. If you bring me the ebony, I will send you a guard."
- "So do you have the ebony?"
- Yes, here they are: "Yes, these are all fine samples. I will send one of our fine Battlemages, Natalinus Flavonius, over to Dirty Muriel's."
- No, not yet: "No ebony, no guard for your guildhall."
- "Yes, I have sent you a guard."
If Natalinus Flavonius dies:
- "I don't care what happened to him, all transactions are final, and I'm not sending you another guard. Battlemages don't grow on trees, you know."
- raw ebony:
- "I don't know where you can find it. Buy it. Steal it. Mine it yourself. I just know what I need if you want to hire a wizard."
Arielle has the following spells available for sale:
|Burden of Sin||50||Burden 40-60 pts for 20s on Touch|
|Crushing Burden||45||Burden 60 pts for 10s on Target|
|Ondusi's Open Door||15||Open 50 pts on Touch|
|Slowfall||45||Slow Fall 30 pts for 10s on Self|
|Wild Levitate||115||Levitate 1-50 pts for 30s on Self|
|Poisonbloom||39||Poison 1-20 pts in 10ft for 5s on Target|
|Crying Eye||2||Blind 1-10 pts for 5s on Target|
|Demoralize Beast||4||Demoralize Creature 5 pts for 10s on Target|
|Dire Noise||35||Sound 2-60 pts for 5s on Target|
|Hide||30||Invisibility for 30s on Self|
|Night-Eye||6||Night Eye 20 pts for 30s on Self|
|Paralysis||10||Paralyze for 5s on Touch|
|Shadow Weave||20|| Chameleon 20 pts for 10s on Self
Sanctuary 20 pts for 10s on Self
|Demoralizing Touch||3||Demoralize Humanoid 5 pts for 10s on Touch|
|Detect Creature||19||Detect Animal 50-150 pts for 5s on Self|
|Detect Enchantment||5||Detect Enchantment 10 pts for 10s on Self|
|Detect Key||13||Detect Key 50 pts for 5s on Self|
|Reflect||38||Reflect 10-20 pts for 5s on Self|
|Soul Trap||6||Soultrap for 60s on Touch|
|Weak Spelldrinker||38||Spell Absorption 10-20 pts for 5s on Self|