(Click on any item for details)
Resist Paralysis M% for D seconds
With Resist Paralysis you have an M% chance to avoid being paralyzed. There are many creatures and NPCs who use various Paralysis spells and fighting them without having this effect active can be very annoying indeed.
- One way to acquire this effect is to become a vampire. All vampires have Resist Paralysis 100% regardless of their Vampirism level.
- This effect can also be acquired in the Spell Tomes official plug-in via the spell Resist Paralysis.
- This is the only Resist spell that doesn't have a Weakness counterpart, i.e. there is no Weakness to Paralysis.
- While Resist Paralysis reduces the chance a character will become paralyzed, a Resist Magic or Resist Poison effect will reduce the duration of a Paralysis effect that is successfully delivered via magic or poison, respectively.
- The paralyzing effects of the Master perks of physical attacks (namely Blade, Blunt, Hand to Hand and Marksman) are handled differently than an ordinary Paralyze spell. As a result, actors normally resistant to Paralysis are still (completely) vulnerable to the paralyzing attack.
- Resistances and Weaknesses: General information on how resistances and weaknesses interact.
- Paralyze, Cure Paralysis
- Resist Disease, Resist Fire, Resist Frost, Resist Magic, Resist Normal Weapons, Resist Poison, Resist Shock
The following alchemy ingredients can be used to create a potion of Resist Paralysis: