Online:Caeleneth the Hapless
The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
|Caeleneth the Hapless|
|Location||City of Ash II|
- "No more—I beg you.
We should never have come. You can keep the woman. We'll tell Fingaenion we found nothing. I swear it!"
- I'm not here to hurt you.
- "What? I—you're no Daedra."
- No, I'm not.
- "Sorry—I'm not myself. The Daedra have been … tearing at me for days. Hard to think straight through the pain."
- I need to go. And so should you.
- "Understood. I—thank you for freeing me. I'll take it from here."
In Whisper Grove, after smashing the Knives of Discord sigil stone portal:
- Sobabe: "Sobabe is done with this! Done with the Undaunted."
- Caeleneth the Hapless: "The things I was willing to do to get out of torture—never again."
- Axel Malveaux: "I wasn't meant for this life."
- Eats-Aged-Meat: "Enough with the Undaunted. I have been thoroughly daunted …"
- Zantan the Magnificent: "Zantan is too old for this."
- Umbarume the Undertaker: "Someone come find me when you need something cut. I'll see you idiots when I see you."
- Bloody Mayra: "I'm going to get a drink. A short vacation from getting stabbed sounds nice."
- Glad Glatha: "I'm not quitting, but I am going home. Knock on my door in a week."
Talking to him:
- "You've done me a great service. I had a bad feeling about this job. Never again. The Undaunted can keep their song. I never liked it, anyway.
That's a lie. Dammit."
There is one achievement associated with this person:
|Undaunted Rescuer||10||Rescue all of the members of the failed Undaunted expedition to the Deadlands of Mehrunes Dagon.|