|Location||City of Ash II|
Glad Glatha and Bloody Mayra can be found hiding near a pool of lava and talking:
- Bloody Mayra: "There's no end to them!"
- Glad Glatha: "I know! Isn't it great?"
- Bloody Mayra: "No!"
Talking to her:
- "I'll be all right.
Haven't had this much fun since I fought in the war."
- You need to leave.
- "We're fine. We were separated from our friends, and I'll walk over every Daedra in this place before I abandon them."
Talking to her again:
- "Appreciate the assist. I can tell you've done this before."
In Whisper Grove, after smashing the Knives of Discord sigil stone portal:
- Sobabe: "Sobabe is done with this! Done with the Undaunted."
- Caeleneth the Hapless: "The things I was willing to do to get out of torture—never again."
- Axel Malveaux: "I wasn't meant for this life."
- Eats-Aged-Meat: "Enough with the Undaunted. I have been thoroughly daunted …"
- Zantan the Magnificent: "Zantan is too old for this."
- Umbarume the Undertaker: "Someone come find me when you need something cut. I'll see you idiots when I see you."
- Bloody Mayra: "I'm going to get a drink. A short vacation from getting stabbed sounds nice."
- Glad Glatha: "I'm not quitting, but I am going home. Knock on my door in a week."
Talking to her:
- "Seems like everyone had a pretty unpleasant experience. At least it wasn't Apocrypha."
- What's Apocrypha?
- "If you don't know, don't worry about it. Books are boring."
There is one achievement associated with this person:
|Undaunted Rescuer||10||Rescue all of the members of the failed Undaunted expedition to the Deadlands of Mehrunes Dagon.|