2 items: Adds 14-1206 Maximum Health
3 items: Adds 4% Healing Taken
4 items: Adds 4% Healing Taken
5 items: When you deal damage with a Charge ability, you gain 42-3642 and and taunt the enemy to attack you for 15 seconds.
The set consists of heavy armor and jewelry in all slots, as well as weapons and shields of all types. Unique pieces include:
- Blessing of the Keepers of the Tormentor, a quest reward for Banishing the Banished.
- Cirion's Last Stand of the Tormentor, a quest reward for The Plan.
- Darktarge, unique loot from Shadowrend.
- Keeper's Insignia, unique loot from Keeper Voranil in Banished Cells II.
- Keeper's Medallion, unique loot from Keeper Voranil in Banished Cells II.
- Vertebral Ring, unique loot from the Skeletal Destroyer.
Every dungeon drops pieces associated with its sets:
- Minor bosses will drop one of: Hands, Waist, Feet, or unique item
- Bosses will drop one of: Chest, Shoulder, Head, Legs, or unique item
- Final bosses will drop one of: Jewelry, Weapon, Shield, or unique item
- Miscellaneous enemies have a slight chance to drop jewelry.
- Chests have a slight chance to drop armor, increased by the Treasure Hunter passive
Items dropped in Veteran Dungeons will always be of Epic quality, and items dropped in Normal Dungeons will always be of Superior quality.