ESO:The Worm's Raiment
2 items: Adds 1-129 Spell Damage
3 items: Adds 12-1096 Maximum Magicka
4 items: Adds 1-129 Magicka Recovery
5 items: Reduces the cost of your Magicka abilities by 4% for you and up to 11 other group members within 28 meters of you.
The set consists of light armor and jewelry in all slots, as well as weapons and shields of all types. Unique items include:
- Maleficence, unique loot from Ulguna Soul-Reaver.
- Soul-Reave, unique loot from Ulguna Soul-Reaver.
- Watcher's Eye, unique loot from The Ancient One.
- Ring of the Ancient One, unique loot from The Ancient One.
- Ruin, unique loot from Iskra the Omen.
- The Mad Cleaver, unique loot from the Mad Architect.
- The Mad Maul, unique loot from the Mad Architect.
Every dungeon drops pieces associated with its sets:
- Minor bosses will drop one of: Hands, Waist, Feet, or unique item
- Bosses will drop one of: Chest, Shoulder, Head, Legs, or unique item
- Final bosses will drop one of: Jewelry, Weapon, Shield, or unique item
- Miscellaneous enemies have a slight chance to drop jewelry.
- Chests have a slight chance to drop armor, increased by the Treasure Hunter passive
Items dropped in Veteran Dungeons will always be of Epic quality, and items dropped in Normal Dungeons will always be of Superior quality.