Online:Zone Guide/Alik'r Desert
Though there are fertile fields on the coast near the capital city of Sentinel, it is the arid expanses of the interior that have captured the heards of the rugged Redguards. The Alik'r is rich in mineral resources, but its fierce creatures and harsh terrain are daunting to most.
- 1 Zone Story Quests
- 2 Wayshrines
- 3 Cave Delver
- 4 Points of Interest
- 5 Pathfinder
- 6 Set Stations
- 7 Mundus Stones
- 8 Public Dungeons
- 9 World Events
- 10 World Bosses
- 11 Skyshard Hunter
- 12 Shalidor's Library Books
Zone Story Quests
Zone Story Quests are the main story arc for the zone. Completing these quests can award you with skill points, experience, gold, and gear.
- Rise of the Dead: Investigate reports of the Withered Hand for King Fahara'jad.
- The Impervious Vault: Stop the Withered Hand from raiding the Impervious Vault.
- In Search of the Ash'abah: Look for the Ash'abah in the deserts of Myrkwasa.
- Morwha's Curse: Help the Ash'abah concoct a poison antidote.
- The Initiation: Join the Ash'abah tribe.
- Ash'abah Rising: Meet the Ash'abah at Tu'whacca's Throne.
- Tu'whacca's Breath: Help the Throne Keeper cleanse Tu'whacca's temple.
- A Reckoning with Uwafa: Destroy the defiler of Tu'whacca's sacred grounds.
- Alasan's Plot: Stop a powerful necromancer from becoming a lich.
- Amputating the Hand: End the threat of the Withered Hand in Alik'r.
- Restoring the Ansei Wards: Restore the Ansei's protection to the consecrated dead of the desert.
Wayshrines allow free, instantaneous travel between wayshrines that have been discovered and unlocked. You can also travel directly to any unlocked wayshrine from anywhere in the world for a small amount of gold.
- Morwha's Bounty Wayshrine — Located northwest of Morwha's Bounty.
- Sentinel Wayshrine — Located southwest of Sentinel.
- Bergama Wayshrine — Located north of Bergama.
- Leki's Blade Wayshrine — Located northeast of Leki's Blade.
- Satakalaam Wayshrine — Located just outside Satakalaam.
- Divad's Chagrin Mine Wayshrine — Located south of Divad's Chagrin Mine, near the main road to Bergama.
- Kulati Mines Wayshrine — Located northeast of Kulati Mines.
- Aswala Stables Wayshrine — Located northeast of the Aswala Stables.
- Sep's Spine Wayshrine — Located a ways east of Sep's Spine.
- Shrikes' Aerie Wayshrine — Located northeast of HoonDing's Watch.
- HoonDing's Watch Wayshrine — Located northwest of HoonDing's Watch.
- Goat's Head Oasis Wayshrine — Located at the northern end of Goat's Head Oasis, by the foot of the steps to Tu'whacca's Throne.
Delves are solo-able dungeons found throughout the world. Delves will always contain a single skyshard and a boss who drops item set gear.
- Santaki — A Dwemer ruin in the western Alik'r Desert, south of Sentinel containing bandits.
- Divad's Chagrin Mine — A mine in central Alik'r Desert, southeast of Sentinel containing goblins.
- Aldunz — A Dwemer ruin in the southern Alik'r Desert, east of Bergama containing Dwemer constructs.
- Coldrock Diggings — A mine in the northern Alik'r Desert, southeast of Tava's Blessing containing vampires.
- Sandblown Mine — A depleted copper mine in the southeastern Alik'r Desert, east of HoonDing's Watch containing Khajiit bandits.
- Yldzuun — A Dwemer ruin in the southeastern Alik'r Desert, southeast of Kozanset containing Imperial soldiers.
Points of Interest
Points of Interest are self-contained stories that explore the lore, characters, and locations within a zone. These can award you with experience, gold, and gear.
- Sentinel Docks — A set of docks on the west side of Sentinel, in the Alik'r Desert.
- Ancestor's Landing — An ancient Yokudan ruin in the northwestern Alik'r Desert, west of Sentinel.
- Rain Catcher Fields — A camp in the western Alik'r Desert, north of Salas En.
- Morwha's Bounty — An Ash'abah camp in the southwest Alik'r Desert, east of Salas En.
- Tu'whacca's Throne — A ruined temple in the central Alik'r Desert, southeast of Sentinel.
- Kulati Mines — Mines in the central Alik'r Desert, north of Bergama.
- Leki's Blade — A small town in the central Alik'r Desert, south of Tava's Blessing.
- Sep's Spine — A bandit camp in the central Alik'r Desert, south of Tava's Blessing.
- Bergama — A city in southern Alik'r Desert.
- Tava's Blessing — A port city in the northern Alik'r Desert.
- HoonDing's Watch — A ruin in the southeastern Alik'r Desert, south of Kozanset.
- Satakalaam — A small city in the eastern Alik'r Desert.
- Kozanset — A city in eastern Alik'r Desert.
- Sentinel — A city in northwestern Alik'r Desert.
- Salas En — An Ayleid ruin in the southwestern Alik'r Desert, south of Sentinel.
- Motalion Necropolis — A large cemetery in the northeast of Alik'r Desert.
- Ogre's Bluff — An oasis in the southern Alik'r Desert, east of Bergama.
- 20x20px Saltwater Militia Camp — A camp in the eastern Alik'r Desert, west of Kozanset.
- Tears of the Dishonored — A burial site in the far southeastern Alik'r Desert.
Striking Locales are places of interest within the world. Discovering all of the Striking Locales in a zone will award that zone's Pathfinder achievement.
- Aswala's Remembrance — Located southwest of Tava's Blessing in the northern Alik'r Desert.
- Ragnthar — A Dwemer ruin that exists outside the physical reality of Nirn.
- Easterly Aerie — A small camp located west of Kulati Mines Wayshrine and north of Tu'whacca's Throne in the central Alik'r Desert.
- Hatiha's Camp — Located west of Bergama in the southern Alik'r Desert.
- Na-Totambu's Landing — Located on a peninsula west of Sentinel in the far western Alik'r Desert.
- Duneripper Downs — Located northwest of Bergama in the southern Alik'r Desert.
- Wayfarer's Wharf — A dock located in northeastern Sentinel, in the Alik'r Desert.
Set Stations are locations in the world where you can craft items with specific item set bonuses.
- Rkulftzel — A Dwemer ruin in the northern Alik'r Desert, south of Tava's Blessing.
- Alezer Kotu — A ruin in the western Alik'r Desert, southeast of Sentinel.
- Artisan's Oasis — A camp in the central Alik'r Desert, north of Bergama.
Mundus Stones are objects in the world that grant a boon in the form of a temporary player buff. This buff will persist until replaced with a different Mundus Stone boon.
- The Warrior — A Mundus Stone found in Malabal Tor, Alik'r Desert, Eastmarch, and Cyrodiil.
- The Ritual — A Mundus Stone found in Malabal Tor, Alik'r Desert, Eastmarch, and Cyrodiil.
- The Thief — A Mundus Stone found in Malabal Tor, Alik'r Desert, Eastmarch, and Cyrodiil.
Public Dungeons are open world dungeons found throughout Tamriel and beyond. These are designed for four player groups. Completing different parts of Public Dungeons can award you with a skill point, experience, gold, and gear.
World Events such as Dark Anchors are activities that occur in the world that are best tackled by a group of adventurers. Completing a World Event can award you experience, gold, and higher tier gear.
- Myrkwasa Dolmen — A Dark Anchor spawn point northwest of Bergama in the southern Alik'r Desert.
- Hollow Waste Dolmen — A Dark Anchor spawn point southwest of Tava's Blessing in the northern Alik'r Desert.
- Tigonus Dolmen — A Dark Anchor spawn point east of Kozanset in the eastern Alik'r Desert.
World Bosses are difficult enemies meant to be tackled by a group of adventurers. Defeating a world boss can award you higher tier gear.
- Lost Caravan — A small camp in the Alik'r Desert.
- Lesser Circle — A clearing southeast of Sentinel.
- Giant Camp — A small camp in the central Alik'r Desert, north of Leki's Blade.
- Forsaken Hearts Cave — A small cave in the northern Alik'r Desert, west of the Aswala Stables Wayshrine.
- Hag Camp — A small camp in the eastern Alik'r Desert, due north of Kozanset.
- King's Rest — A remote gravesite in the northeastern Alik'r Desert, northwest of the Motalion Necropolis.
Skyshards are scattered throughout the world and can be identified by the bright beam of white light they emanate. Discovering three Skyshards will grant you a skill point, which can be used to unlock or morph new abilities.
|Sentinel of a domed tower.||Sentinel Guard Tower, upstairs|
|Shedding shame in the oasis.||North of Divad's Chagrin Mine Wayshrine, right off road in water.|
|Across the ruin from the Warrior.||South of Salas En|
|Stored on a Bergama roof.||Magistrate's House upstairs|
|Walltop view of the broken blade.||Leki's Blade, above doorway|
|Beside a drydocked stern.||Tava's Blessing, southwest, under the docks|
|Left out in the open by Kozanset Mages.||Kozanset, atop the Mages Guild|
|Near a paid feather-finder.||Southwest of Hag Camp, below bridge north of Kozanset|
|Tears shed for a toppled spire.||Slightly northeast of Tears of the Dishonored with harpies|
|Second stop on her search for the Pearl.||Aldunz, room straight from entrance near centurion, right behind corner|
|Buried respite from desert heat.||Coldrock Diggings, left after entering, small side room off 1st big room.|
|Dig deep, don't be embarrassed.||Divad's Chagrin Mine, room with water and ogres|
|Blown down a mine shaft.||Sandblown Mine, small room to right of main room|
|A caravan's wreckage marks the path.||Santaki, hallway off hallway, right of entrance|
|Trapped within the steam closet.||Yldzuun, roundish room|
|Monumental find in the Lost City.||Lost City of the Na-Totambu, group, big room next to pillar with warriors.|
Shalidor's Library Books
Shalidor's Library Books are scattered throughout the world. These books are identified by their distinctive purple glow. Discovering these books will improve your Mages Guild rank and advance the associated skill line.
- Motalion Necropolis Report by Maffud
- Redguards, History and Heroes, V. 1 by Destri Melarg — A summary of Redguard history, focusing on Frandar Hunding
- Redguards, History and Heroes, V. 2 by Destri Melarg — A summary of Redguard history, focusing on Frandar Hunding
- Redguards, History and Heroes, V. 3 by Destri Melarg — A summary of Redguard history, focusing on Frandar Hunding
- Sacrilege and Mayhem in the Alik'r by Doctor Tazhim of the Bureau of Outlander Affairs — A Report to the Royal Family of Hegathe
- The Salas En Expedition by Lady Clarisse Laurent — An academic study into the ruins of Salas En
- Sentinel, the Jewel of Alik'r by The Unveiled Azadiyeh, Songbird of Satakalaam — Yokudan legend surrounding the establishment of Sentinel
- Tu'whacca's Prayer — A traditional Redguard prayer
- Varieties of Faith, Crown Redguards by Brother Mikhael Karkuxor of the Imperial College — A summary of the pantheon of the Redguard Crowns
- Varieties of Faith, The Forebears by Brother Mikhael Karkuxor of the Imperial College — A summary of the pantheon of the Redguard Forebears
- Opusculus Lamae Bal ta Mezzamortie by Mabei Aywenil, Scribe — A brief account of Lamae Bal and the Restless Death
- The Totems of Hircine — Werewolf tales regarding artifacts of Hircine
- Ancient Scrolls of the Dwemer I-B by Marobar Sul — How a boy escapes his kidnappers
- Ancient Scrolls of the Dwemer VIII by Marobar Sul — Book 8 of a series of fictional stories about the Dwemer
- Guylaine's Dwemer Architecture by Guylaine Marilie — Guylaine Marilie's summary of historical Dwemer architecture, which has been somewhat invalidated by modern scholarship
- An Accounting of the Elder Scrolls by Quintus Nerevelus, Former Imperial Librarian — An author's report on the Elder Scrolls and his subsequent entry into the Cult of the Ancestor Moth
- The Adabal-a by Morihaus — The memoirs of Morihaus, consort to Alessia and Taker of the Citadel
- The Amulet of Kings by Wenengrus Monhona — Chronicles the creation of the Amulet of Kings
- The Cleansing of the Fane — Fragmented script from a member of the Alessian Order
- The Exclusionary Mandates — The dictates of the Marukhati Selective
- The Last King of the Ayleids by Herminia Cinna — Chronicles the downfall of the Ayleid Empire in the First Era
- The Order of the Ancestor Moth — A Temple novice's initiatory pamphlet on the Cult of the Ancestor Moth
- Tamrielic Artifacts, Part One — A summary of ancient artifacts
- Tamrielic Artifacts, Part Three — A summary of ancient artifacts
- Tamrielic Artifacts, Part Two — A summary of ancient artifacts
- The Battle of Glenumbria Moors — Song on the famous 1E 482 battle between the Alessian Empire and the Direnni
- The Book of Dawn and Dusk — A collections of sayings and aphorisms attributed variously to the Tribunals and to their saints and servants
- The Cantatas of Vivec — A book of gospels in the form of epic songs
- The Five Far Stars by Zershishi Mus-Manul — Ashlander poetry
- Flesh to Cut from Bone — A sea shanty
- Ode to the Tundrastriders by Unknown — A poem dedicated to giants